[2.2] DimenRush Master Jedi build (whole screen cyclone)

"
dimenrush wrote:

using this variation, you will be close to acrobatics and pacrobatics, would it worth? Like, a more safer version of the build
"
loving the looks of this build - ranged melee is a little different :)
will try to get some swords and will deffo be havinga go at this build - looks fun !
with carcass jack it looks messy too - i like messy :)

x)
"
elemiah1508 wrote:
"
dimenrush wrote:

using this variation, you will be close to acrobatics and pacrobatics, would it worth? Like, a more safer version of the build

acrobatics might work, I'll have to try it out, the biggest threat to this build is still mostly projectiles that are hard to dodge (i mean by dodging the projectile on screen not the dodging mech)
"
Your build is very fun keep it up.

Thansk! Im gonna try all the possibilities out

"

acrobatics might work, I'll have to try it out, the biggest threat to this build is still mostly projectiles that are hard to dodge (i mean by dodging the projectile on screen not the dodging mech)

But damage might be too low since there isn't too much elemental/ aura passives
Last edited by dimenrush on Nov 9, 2014, 11:52:11 PM
Definitely a unique Cyclone build. reminds me of an Auradin from Diablo 2. great job. look forward to seeing more unique builds in the future
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
awesome, free bump
your current skill tree link isn't working.
"
your current skill tree link isn't working.

updated! thx!
Awesome build, gona be working on this one myself crafting 'dem Eclipse. :D Cheers
awesome goodjob !!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info