[2.2] DimenRush Master Jedi build (whole screen cyclone)

"
chevreuil111 wrote:
I have been lucky i got 2*white and 1* on two prismatics with 5 tries :D still trying to get better

nobody likes a show off :)
nice job !!
Nice original build !
---
"
125 Prismatics later and I still only have one with two whites :(

I prayed endlessly to the RNG gods but they dont listen . . . .

this build is very dependant on them as minimum.

decided to play my duelist for a while but love the concept of this.

wow, you're really unlucky :S

according to chris, the chance of getting a 2 white is 1/40,

maybe try buying a 2 white prismatic?

they're usually sold for around 2exas
"
Kelemn wrote:
Nice original build !

thanks, it's a fun build for sure :)
"
"
chevreuil111 wrote:
I have been lucky i got 2*white and 1* on two prismatics with 5 tries :D still trying to get better

nice job !!

X)
"
"
chevreuil111 wrote:

nice job !!

Well, it's not really to show off it's more about to say that you don't need to buy them and you can just try corrupting yourself and be lucky. xD Sorry if you tought that I was showing off

::Oh and I saw that it was you who tried 125 Prismatics :S You have been really unlucky I hope you did'nt paid them all :O.
Last edited by chevreuil111 on Nov 25, 2014, 3:53:25 PM
Reddit suggested you may be interested in a +1 Frenzy Daresso's Salute considering you're using that + frenzy charges. If you are, let me know! :)
"
chevreuil111 wrote:
"
"
chevreuil111 wrote:

nice job !!

Well, it's not really to show off it's more about to say that you don't need to buy them and you can just try corrupting yourself and be lucky. xD Sorry if you tought that I was showing off

::Oh and I saw that it was you who tried 125 Prismatics :S You have been really unlucky I hope you did'nt paid them all :O.

the show off comment was tongue in cheek :)
my RNG luck is generally so poor that i often think i have someone elses bad luck as well as my own !!

yes sadly bought them all but if you play the market carefully its amazing how cheap you can get a pile of them, and quite often when i bought one from a player they had 3-4 more that they wanted to sell too.

I did manage to get an Auxium and a 5l Carcass Jack from this build before i stopped playing this character (for now) so all in all not a bad result.

I've only been playing since forsaken masters patch was released so i haven't accumulated a great deal of wealth yet. i do like this build a lot though.
someone has 3 white socketed prismatic ??? i wtb it
Last edited by xDarkTemplar on Dec 20, 2014, 2:13:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info