Herald of Thunder

The bonus lightning damage on your main Attack/spell can shock just fine, yes.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Does anyone know how the Herald deals with range on the triggering of its Storm Herald component?

Like whats the range on the shock-kill trigger? Within the screen? Half the screen?
The skill then casts Lightning bolts which deal lightning damage to enemies in an AoE similar to the Nemesis buff Storm Herald

My question is ... does this on-kill effect count as a separate spell ... is it able to crit ? Does it have a crit chance , what is the value of it if it exists ?
"Good luck on your naps Exile"
Last edited by IonSugeRau1 on Dec 1, 2014, 6:29:25 AM
Spells list their Crit Chance on the Gem tooltip, if they have any.
Herald of Thunder does not list a Crit Chance -> it doesn't naturally Crit. Assassin's Mark can cause HoT to Crit however.
This gem is a blessing for all solo players. It works wonderful, harmonizes perfectly with many builds. I personally think this is the best gem since spectral throw. 10/10

I use it as a crit lightning tendrils witch. My effective clear speed is so damn high I can't keep up with movement speed :)
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Something I can't seem to find any reference or accurate source for: does the 15% increased lightning damage apply only to the Herald itself or to all Lightning Damage dealt by your character?

I was under the impression that it worked like Tempest Shield that only increased its own damage and not the rest of the lightning damage you deal.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 14, 2014, 5:15:11 PM
Can herald of thunder shock if you have a passive % chance to shock?

I mean not from crit, but from for example Static blows, or any other node that gives % chance to shock.

As far as I know about mechanis it should but i dont know.
If any from GGG can confirm it wuld be nice.
Herald of Ice/Thunder will trigger relevant on-Hit effects, yes.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 15, 2014, 2:44:45 PM
I love this skill. Very usefull for cursing and applying shock. And of course extra dps. Only thing I don't like is that disruptive buff effect. The lightning balls out shine my fire themed build. Also secondary buff effect is not necessary. Cone of light seems to be enough for this purpose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info