Herald of Thunder

"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
Well, that's an on-kill effect, does CoH work with the Explosion from MS?
That probably shouldn't be discussed here.
Currently using HoT on a Melee char, and I'm a bit irritated by it's higher stat requirement compared to other Heralds. Still, good skill.

Came in to say this.

The high int requirement is really disappointing considering the other heralds don't go so high. The herald applies to attacks and spells, I don't see why it shouldn't be a shared requirement like the others...
Well, I guess it is a shared requirement, just both parts are Int. *shrug*
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
if a minion kills a shocked monster, will it still count triggering the lightning bolts?
No. You are not the Minion, and neither does said Minion have the Herald of Thunder Buff.
Does anyone know the interaction with Lightning Penetration?

This is what I am wondering, I am a storm call/ vaal storm call lightning witch, and I use lightning penetration linked to both of those skills, I have herald of thunder active, so both skills get the flat lightning damage added to them. Does the added lightning damage also then penetrate X% resistance? or does it not?
Supports apply locally. Lightning Penetration is linked to Herald of Thunder, so Damage dealt by HoT will Penetrate Lightning resists. Damage from other skills, whether they benefit from the +Damage or not, remains unaffected.
Thanks Vipermagi, that makes sense, if Lightning Penetration is linked to HoT then the lightning strikes from the on-kill-effect will penetrate X% of lightning resistances.

What if Lightning Pen. is linked to Storm Call (and HoT is active), will the + (x-y) damage from HoT that is added to Storm Call also penetrate lightning resistances? or will the lightning damage from Storm Call penetrate, but the added HoT lightning damage will not?
It's all just Lightning Damage; the +Damage will also benefit from Pen when linked to Storm Call.
Thank You.
Hi everyone,
It's written that it can't apply shock.
But is it only for the thunderbolt or is it for the 2 effects ?
There is nothing on the wiki.

I believe it's for the thunderbolt only but i'm not certain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info