Herald of Thunder

I'm guessing the lightning strikes can proc Elemental Equilibrium, am I correct in that assumption?
IGNs-
Gyeff // Greff // Gyaff
also nice work with mana leech
IGN: Aqur
I'm really impressed with this skill so far, feels like a proper Thunder Storm.

I'm running a 3-curse crit lightning ball and HoT is active around 90% of the time, even able to kill mobs on it's own once they are curse. AoE also seems quite large, probably due to having both AoE notables.

All in all, quite the dps boost for my witch.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Would be nice if the lightning bolts were a bit faster... Ash's overkill AoE and Ice's ice explosions are far more useful for clear speed than some slow single target lightning bolts that can roll any value between 1 and 1000.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Oct 23, 2014, 10:00:18 PM
"
Kenzorz wrote:
Would be nice if the lightning bolts were a bit faster... Ash's overkill AoE and Ice's ice explosions are far more useful for clear speed than some slow single target lightning bolts that can roll any value between 1 and 1000.

link it to faster casting
Standard Forever
have a question: if i link HoT with Blood Magic gem +20 q, +15 cast speed, so bolts strike faster or now ?
IGN: Aqur
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Kenzorz wrote:

Usually we want the reduced mana to auras/heralds, not additional costs. Will probably need more testing though sounds a bit waste of gemslot.
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Kenzorz wrote:

Faster Casting doesn't do shit for it, the bolts strike at the same speed (as I expected) with and without FC.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Oct 24, 2014, 4:00:43 AM
I felt like Herald of Thunder was just on the edge of great area of effect. Just a couple nodes made it feel much better, but i wouldn't go so far as to say it was necessary.

Right now I put it into a Voideye ring. My favorite way to use it so far. Probably, works pretty well in a +gems 3 link too.
<3 Free Tibet <3
it doesn't seem to work when totems kill shocked mobs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info