Herald of Thunder

Thank you. :)
Can someone please explain to me how exactly does Fidelitas' Spike affect Herald of Thunder? I can't see any damage boost on Herald's tooltip even though i'v equipped two of them.
P.S. Sorry for poor English skills.
Well, as far as I understand the wiki, it shouldn't affect the Heralds own damage, but it should boost the damage it grants to your other skills.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Efficacy doesn't appear to work at all with this, even though neither of the gems descriptions give an indication that the other would be disallowed.

Is this intentional or a bug?
"
magpye wrote:
Efficacy doesn't appear to work at all with this, even though neither of the gems descriptions give an indication that the other would be disallowed.

Is this intentional or a bug?

Herald of Thunder does benefit from Efficacy; you can see the Efficacy icon show up on HoT's skillbar icon. Worth noting however that Herald of Thunder does not deal Spell Damage, nor Damage over Time.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 10, 2017, 7:11:34 AM
Thankyou for the reply, I couldn't see it because of the swirling icon indicator showing it as active.

currently using it as a curse applicator, so i wasn't worried about the damage portion of it, just the duration so it would still be active upon reaching the next pack on low density areas.
Hello,

can "Herald of Thunder" proc if hitting an shocked enemy rather then killing an shocked enemy? This would be nice for boss fights.

kind regards
JeckNoTree
A
Don't think anyone will read this, but I was wondering if effects that grant Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed (ICRS) would affect the cooldown of the storms created by Herald of Thunder.

When you hover the mouse over the Second Wind Support gem on the NPC vendor, the game shows a green checkmark indicating it can support Herald of Thunder, which made me believe that ICRS does work with Herald of Thunder, however from my testing it didn't not look like the storms were hitting enemies more frequently despite me having having no ICRS in one case and 38% ICRS in the other.

I tested it by recording the storms hitting the enemies and then slowing down the video so I could calculate the average number of hits per second over a period of time, but I still unsure if my observations are correct.
"
Synchrotron wrote:
Don't think anyone will read this, but I was wondering if effects that grant Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed (ICRS) would affect the cooldown of the storms created by Herald of Thunder.

When you hover the mouse over the Second Wind Support gem on the NPC vendor, the game shows a green checkmark indicating it can support Herald of Thunder, which made me believe that ICRS does work with Herald of Thunder, however from my testing it didn't not look like the storms were hitting enemies more frequently despite me having having no ICRS in one case and 38% ICRS in the other.

I tested it by recording the storms hitting the enemies and then slowing down the video so I could calculate the average number of hits per second over a period of time, but I still unsure if my observations are correct.

Randomly read this. It doesn't affect the storm's frequency, but the HoT's own cooldown for the on / off toggle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info