1.2.4 Patch Notes

"
Due to technical issues we are going to postpone the patch until tomorrow. We are sorry for the delay but we want to ensure the quality of the patch.

Don't worry, we can wait 5 or 6 months for that patch... Until you really enhance corrupted areas system.

"
Thank you, and please buy more MTX

Sure, as soon as desyncs are fixed.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxDuelist on Oct 22, 2014, 1:11:13 AM
How long will it take to make Poison arow and prokliferated burning to damage totems??

This bug has been for ages
Last edited by Lichalfred on Oct 22, 2014, 1:12:56 AM
Good that they 'fixed the archives.
Any way to improve leap slam is good in my book.

Please add corrupt zones to maps. Find a way to do it, Please.
Please add STR skills, INT skills out number STR skills by a large amount. Active skills is something like 17 more INT active skills then STR.
Wish there was a way to get hideout deco as a rare drop or challenge.
While is is the wrong forum for 'feedback, these things do pertain to the 1.2.4 patch.

As always thank you GGG team for all your hard work and have a great day!
Stick to your roots.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
The mutated ursa almost ripped me...thought it was normal tho
And still white place holders remain upon entering new area or clicking on doors in this game, really for how long i have been asking this. Makes me really sad :S. Not only that doors don't open many times, when you need to open them fast when you are running away trying to survive and wont open, 'till you hit that white placeholder.

+ You could improve main characters in terms of poly count and other things on them, because they look same from 2011.

You are adding some very good amazing effects for hideouts, what about implementing this ingame with dynamic weather effects, that could affect gameplay maybe and visually also add to realism of the game.

+ For the love of God, please improve survivability of melee character, add more strength skills. Make melee builds more interesting for playing in HC aswell. So we can have legit tanks in this game, so they can really carry their rolls.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Is the patch happening today? Can't wait to make a new char with the new skills :-)
Can we have a more visible color scheme for orbs? a border like the maps have or something.
"
stefanloncar wrote:
i stand by my statement microtransatcions shouldn't be the focus i am sure players would pay way more for a better gameplay experience than any skin.

You don't know how programming works, right ?
You can't divide the developpement time by half if you double the number of people on the project, that's not how it works. Some things takes an incompressible amount of time, whatever the number of people working on it.
It's kinda like asking 9 moms to work together to make a pregnancy last 1 month. You got the idea. Some things can't go faster. Some things can be done by only one person.

It is highly likely that GGG has a dedicated team on MTX effects. Remember that's what makes the company lives, so yes, it is probably high on priority list, and if you want to keep playing, like it that way.

And about "lazy" workaround, maybe that's because fixing in the not-lazy way would take so much time that they'd have to cancel or delay important stuff and you would be far more pissed of.

Peace, happy gaming :)
Last edited by Pulsahr on Oct 22, 2014, 4:49:09 AM
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Improved the generation of corrupted side areas in the Archives area.

What about rebalancing the normal Atziri loot table if all the ways to farm pieces are getting nerfed? It is already unrewarding to farm for about 1 hour to get a 90% chance to loot a flask or boots.
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Improved the generation of corrupted side areas in the Archives area.

What about rebalancing the normal Atziri loot table if all the ways to farm pieces are getting nerfed? It is already unrewarding to farm for about 1 hour to get a 90% chance to loot a flask or boots.

Please don't ask them to rebalance the loot table. After the balancing I bet atziri has a 99% chance to drop her flask and a 1% chance to drop a redbeak or a goldrim.
Rule of thumb - no matter how broken something is NEVER call the balance team!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Last edited by 666tnt666 on Oct 22, 2014, 6:39:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info