1.2.4 Patch Notes

"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
Booshad wrote:
"
Daddybakez wrote:
When is the patch happening?

I think the people complaining about the archives fix dont' get it!! I mean, a ton of people spamming "new instances" several times in a 30 second span just to look for a door has to be hard on the servers....If they wouldn't have fixed that, the number of people spamming instances would have kept on increasing over and over....Again, I'm not sure what effect that has on the servers, but it can't be good....

I have to agree, I have seen some of the Twitch streamers and You tube videos doing it, and the number of instances they have created is INSANE. Worst I saw, was about 30 instances open.

As with everything, the ones abusing the 'Bug/Feature' spoil it for the rest.

Now to see if I can do a daily before the patch hits.

I don't think the complaining is about the fix but about the entire process of finding fragments etc. So far every time a player finds a way to make the process bearable (through exploit/logic/trial and error) it has been corrected, which must mean that there is a big problem with the whole idea that sac fragments are before maps that are 'before' Atziri. That doesn't make sense.
More MXTs than Unique 3D Models. #le'Sigh
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
No patch till Friday.
IGN: Manthra_Ackbars
"
Jshaw995 wrote:
No patch till Friday.

Sauce?
"
stefanloncar wrote:
It's great that microtransatctions fund the game it is and i have nothing against them but they shouldn't be the main focus you say whatever you want i said RAM as an example the game IS poorly optimized and has some serious code issues with memory leaks etc. So yeah i stand by my statement microtransatcions shouldn't be the focus i am sure players would pay way more for a better gameplay experience than any skin.

That is all well and dandy to complain about, but what if the people who would be doing the optimization are working on it, slowly, and are not even the same people who are making the MTX? it seems pretty logical yopu could have multiple groups of people to work on things, even on the small scale that GGG is.
"
ramoane1 wrote:
but what if the people who would be doing the optimization are working on it, slowly, and are not even the same people who are making the MTX?

Well, you can fire some people working on MTX to employ some developers who are able to fix lags and desyncs. By the way, stop to think GGG is a small company, it isn't the case anymore.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxDuelist on Oct 21, 2014, 9:50:33 PM
Probably will be taking a break after this league. Can't stand the way GGG blocks end game content with a 100 mile high wall of RNG. I don't care that they fixed the Archives method of farming fragments but at least implement a way for players to farm fragments in an enjoyable manner such as putting corrupted zones in maps. Either that or completely remove this dumb system you have in place where you need to farm fragments in areas that are 30 levels below you to gain access to this game's end game content. Why do we have to farm hours upon hours of low level content to just gain access to end game? Good job GGG.
Last edited by dezahp on Oct 21, 2014, 10:38:54 PM
"
dezahp wrote:
Probably will be taking a break after this league. Can't stand the way GGG blocks end game content with a 100 mile high wall of RNG. I don't care that they fixed the Archives method of farming fragments but at least implement a way for players to farm fragments in an enjoyable manner such as putting corrupted zones in maps. Either that or completely remove this dumb system you have in place where you need to farm fragments in areas that are 30 levels below you to gain access to this game's end game content. Why do we have to farm hours upon hours of low level content to just gain access to end game? Good job GGG.

Agree with the mile high wall of rng to do anything in this game, it's absurd.
inb4

"
Due to technical issues we are going to postpone the patch until tomorrow. We are sorry for the delay but we want to ensure the quality of the patch.

Thank you, and please buy more MTX
IGN: Manthra_Ackbars
GG Neon!
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info