1.2.4 Patch Notes

I like the new patch implementations.

GfG GGG
"
Dreggon wrote:
Also, no mention of the new hideout MTXes. I really like the energy dome myself.

It was described as "Added a new microtransaction category for Hideout Decorations, in this category you will find eight new hideout decorations that can be purchased and added to your personal Hideout."
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Love the stated QoL improvements and bug fixes!
I swear you guys/gals must have been saving some of these for a rainy day ;)
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Have to say I'm excited about this patch
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
When viewing the stash tab list in the client, you can now type to jump to tabs that have names starting with those letters.

I'm a big fan of inventory QoL improvements, since I spend an inordinate amount of my time there...
"
Colossal Bonestalkers have had their life and damage reduced.

Thank you.
"
Uvne wrote:
"Improved the generation of corrupted side areas in the Archives area."

I agree with changes like this, but c'mon, we know what this is about.

What's it about?
Note I would love to see: "Timed missions removed from Zana until she is level 2."
yay!
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Knockback no longer affects targets which are Leap Slamming. It resulted in cases where they could get trapped inside objects if knocked back while leaping over them.

Yay
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info