1.2.4 Patch Notes

"
cdchi1 wrote:
I posted similar a few pages back. Went 20 archives in a row with no CZ yesterday...same today.

So it looks like they've screwed over fragment farming.

That's a nerf for us, legit players, but a big buff for cheaters/maphack:
Now they can remake instance from waypoints and have the monopoly of CZ...
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Nice :)
I do not see a chance of getting Sacrifice at Midnight was reduced? Today I ran 40+ CZ and no Midnight.
Ign: Rezev
What unique items got added?????
"
cdchi1 wrote:
"
"
Improved the generation of corrupted side areas in the Archives area.

What does this mean?
i farmed the archives for corrupted areas a few hours in the last 2-4 days and i found at least ~5 areas in 1h. now i found 1 in ~5h. (i cant say if im just unlucky after 1 day, but its strange directly after the patch)

its not wanted to farm those areas there? oder what did "improve" in the generation?

i dont know, maybe i miss some information^^

Mia :)

I posted similar a few pages back. Went 20 archives in a row with no CZ yesterday...same today.

So it looks like they've screwed over fragment farming.

Considering giving POE a rest until Act 4 due to this. I have a ranger than I have turned into a tornado shot build using one of the builds posted and it was really working well, but as solo self found it now looks like I'll never get to give Atziri a go with it so seems pointless continuing.

Do the docks..
"
Zaeo wrote:
"
stefanloncar wrote:
I don't understand the priority of making microtransactions and other bullshit instead of actually optimizing the game. The game is soooo badly optimized that on some hardware it takes a damn 8gb ram pc to just run the game at reasonable fps. And Knockback doesn't work on leap slammers now ? Greaaat job GGG now i can get one shotted with no chance of help on my Tornado Shot char because you know those frogs don't exactly graze you they hit you like a truck...TNX. BEST PATCH EVER. Next time instead of adding cosmetic stuff focus on optimizing GAMEPLAY and the actual mechanics of the game.

And yeah the game is sooo fun when i have to farm A3 with my 86 char to have to be lucky and GET the corrupted zones and then spend another 6 hours in the damn A3 hoping to get the midnight. Just remove atziri from the game it will make things easier for you instead of nerfing every single zone you can and making our lives unneceseraly harder.

If we cater to the people with outdated hardware, Games will never evolve.

Invest some money in a newer PC, even if its one part a paycheck or even one part a month. 8 gigs of ram is now the new standard, and that will change soon too. Besides, Ram is the cheapest component in your pc, other than your case.

PS, RAM is not the defining hardware of a PC, its CPU or GPU is.

"that on some hardware" is your clue that you are outdated.

Regardless, you'll need a $1,300 AUD PC (If you already have mouse, keyboard, display and computer tower case) to play the game well and even then you may have performance issues in numerous edge cases.

Around $800 will net you a decent upgrade to CPU, Motherboard and RAM but no upgrade for PSU or Video Card. The game is largely dependent on your video card performance and a decent video card will require an above-average PSU.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 28, 2014, 10:19:40 AM
"
IntoolHC wrote:
I do not see a chance of getting Sacrifice at Midnight was reduced? Today I ran 40+ CZ and no Midnight.

I'm seeing the same thing. I have a tab full of all the other fragments but only 1 midnight.
How do i abandon a quest ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info