1.2.4 Patch Notes

Wow, Nicely done I love the amount of fixes implemented in the patch. Love GGG, best gaming company on the market for the genre.
"The cost of a full stack of Cartographer's Chisels from level 7 Zana has been reduced from 16 Chaos Orbs to 12 Chaos Orbs."

still expensive
fail.. lol
Last edited by Koukz_D_Saito on Oct 21, 2014, 7:16:32 PM
I don't understand the priority of making microtransactions and other bullshit instead of actually optimizing the game. The game is soooo badly optimized that on some hardware it takes a damn 8gb ram pc to just run the game at reasonable fps. And Knockback doesn't work on leap slammers now ? Greaaat job GGG now i can get one shotted with no chance of help on my Tornado Shot char because you know those frogs don't exactly graze you they hit you like a truck...TNX. BEST PATCH EVER. Next time instead of adding cosmetic stuff focus on optimizing GAMEPLAY and the actual mechanics of the game.

And yeah the game is sooo fun when i have to farm A3 with my 86 char to have to be lucky and GET the corrupted zones and then spend another 6 hours in the damn A3 hoping to get the midnight. Just remove atziri from the game it will make things easier for you instead of nerfing every single zone you can and making our lives unneceseraly harder.
"
stefanloncar wrote:
"The game is soooo badly optimized that on some hardware it takes a damn 8gb ram pc to just run the game at reasonable fps."

Well my friend let me tell you why that is: Because RAM has nothing to do with FPS...
And why are they making micro transactions? Thats because if they don't they will not make money and the company will shut down. I dont know if you noticed this game is free to play.
Now go take your ignorance elsewhere.

It's great that microtransatctions fund the game it is and i have nothing against them but they shouldn't be the main focus you say whatever you want i said RAM as an example the game IS poorly optimized and has some serious code issues with memory leaks etc. So yeah i stand by my statement microtransatcions shouldn't be the focus i am sure players would pay way more for a better gameplay experience than any skin.

And the balance changes in this patch don't balance anything they are just work-arounds and a lazy fix that actually brakes some of the defenses in the game. Some of the fixes are okay, and some are amazing (Loot alocation/Ctrl+Click in instance) But it's just underwhelming and there are far more bigger issues it just seems like they are trying to cover up for huge issues in the game with giving kids eye candy..
Last edited by stefanloncar on Oct 21, 2014, 8:18:07 PM
When is the patch happening?
still waiting for the patch... come on GGG
"
Daddybakez wrote:

I think the people complaining about the archives fix dont' get it!! I mean, a ton of people spamming "new instances" several times in a 30 second span just to look for a door has to be hard on the servers....If they wouldn't have fixed that, the number of people spamming instances would have kept on increasing over and over....Again, I'm not sure what effect that has on the servers, but it can't be good....
"
Booshad wrote:
"
Daddybakez wrote:

I think the people complaining about the archives fix dont' get it!! I mean, a ton of people spamming "new instances" several times in a 30 second span just to look for a door has to be hard on the servers....If they wouldn't have fixed that, the number of people spamming instances would have kept on increasing over and over....Again, I'm not sure what effect that has on the servers, but it can't be good....

I have to agree, I have seen some of the Twitch streamers and You tube videos doing it, and the number of instances they have created is INSANE. Worst I saw, was about 30 instances open.

As with everything, the ones abusing the 'Bug/Feature' spoil it for the rest.

Now to see if I can do a daily before the patch hits.
Last edited by iamnotspock on Oct 21, 2014, 8:53:36 PM
is the knockback gem insta useless ?

how about the chin sol ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info