1.2.4 Patch Notes

Patch notes make me think you need a hideout MTX:

Plummeting Ursa on a trampoline

(Apparently only for Worshipped Diety's of Wraeclast ?)
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Oct 21, 2014, 1:17:18 PM
If I change the Default Loot Allocation Mode to Self Found, will that mean all instances I enter in single player mode will be made in this mode? Or only new instances after a second player has connected?

If the latter, that's kind of lame :/ (Still an improvement I guess)
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
is it possible to use the easy to get fragments to farm for midnights since they can open a corrupted area? just asking since i have no idea about the drop rates or the price of dusk/dawn/noon in all the leagues.
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
i honestly wish that the higher your level rep, the better the exchange rate with your master.

Would it be possible to implement something like this?

With zana for example

lvl 5 20 chisels for 16 chaos
lvl 6 20 chisels for 14 chaos
lvl 7 20 chisels for 12 chaos
lvl 8 20 chisels for 10 chaos

this would give a great sense of progression and promote leveling masters even further without disrupting the balance.

Just an additional incentive to make character/reputation progression more rewarding

Even though i agree with this, your example still has cost almost double that of trade value at max level.

lvl 6 20 chisels for 7 chaos
lvl 7 20 chisels for 6 chaos
lvl 8 20 chisels for 5 chaos

That would be alot more inline with where it should be. Also fix the other prices, omg only 2 masters have worthwhile currency rates, and zana's map prices get a little crazy around level 69 and 70
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
Tempada wrote:
"
make corrupted zones spawn in maps!

+1

+10000

+∞
Knockback no longer affects targets which are Leap Slamming. It resulted in cases where they could get trapped inside objects if knocked back while leaping over them.

Please fix this.
That would be a nice patch but was that really necessary?

"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Zana map mods have had their prices adjusted. Ambush, Nemesis and Domination have had their prices reduced. Anarchy and Invasion have had their prices reduced and now grant 16% increased item quantity. Onslaught has had its price increased.

Now the only map mod that was affordable for casual solo players become not affordable too. So sad that your "balance" team mindlessly screw solo players every single time they try to "balance" anything. In my opinion every member of the "balance" team should be forced to play a solo char up to at least level 95 before he is allowed to ever "balance" anything again!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

[li]Improved the generation of corrupted side areas in the Archives area.[/li]

Is it actually necessary for patch notes to insult our intelligence? You nerfed it, plain and simple. Just come out and say so. "Improved" makes it sound like the archives are going to be an even better place to farm those corrupted areas.
man i was going to make a knockback glacial cascader but not anymore! THEY SHOULD THINK LONG AND HARD BEFORE THEY MAKE CHANGES LIKE THIS. lol mobs would get stuck inside of objects? ive never seen or even fucking heard of that happening. but hey! it was first in line for a fix! among the many other hundreds of more important problems that need fixing, this came first. and it kinda ruined one of your gems. good job balance team.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Implemented the capability to Shift+Click when using currency on strongboxes to apply multiple of them without having to reselect the currency item.

My RSI thanks you :D
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info