1.2.4 Patch Notes

You are amazing, guys. I'm lost for words, thank you so much Mark, especially for this:

♦ Implemented the capability to Shift+Click when using currency on strongboxes to apply multiple of them without having to reselect the currency item.
♦ Added the functionality to create instances of the area you are currently in through the waypoint
♦ Added the /abandon_daily chat command
♦ Increased the maximum zoom on the website’s Passive Skill Tree.
♦ Increased the range at which you can use currency on Strongboxes.
♦ Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
♦ everything in "Balance"
♦ Fixed a bug where Catarina and Vorici could repeat their attention audio twice.
♦ Fixed a bug in the Crematorium where some of the doors would have metal doors inside them.
♦ Fixed a bug where Vagan was once again too chatty.
♦ Fixed bugs with /global and /trade chat commands.
♦ Fixed a bug with the Adder's Claw microtransaction weapon skin flipping upside down for certain animations.

And the one I'm most excited about:
♦ Improved the efficiency of the credits. This removes stalling issues when speaking to Dialla after defeating Dominus in Normal difficulty.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
meh too late...
Last edited by Baldrick47 on Oct 21, 2014, 10:04:43 AM
"
BachBWV971 wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
"Knockback no longer affects targets which are Leap Slamming. It resulted in cases where they could get trapped inside objects if knocked back while leaping over them."

Why not code so that they won't get stuck? Instead of nerfing an alredy not too powerful support? Reeks of laziness almost as much as "new" hideout decoration MTXs.

Yeah, same thing i pointed out, really disappointed. I dont give a f**k about skins and kids shit, give me a smooth game first

I agree mate. I really dislike this workaround.

The majority of problems are just objects in general. Some I path around okay and others I don't... All these workarounds for objects.

Dota did a good example when you get stuck on a cliff - the player receives free pathing through objects for X seconds. If you fail to path out then you re-connect to the game. SIMPLE N SWEET
Suggestions
>Alt 'Entrance' & 'Quest NPC'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/subtledoorANDquest.png
>Alt 'Character Panel'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/Stats.png
Last edited by darkdraithdoom on Oct 21, 2014, 10:05:35 AM
"
Added an option for preferred loot allocation. This appears in the UI section of the options panel.

This was asked by someone else, and I searched through this thread and I didn't see anything (so apologies in advance if I overlooked this.

What exactly is preferred loot allocation? is it just the default loot allocation when you create a party, i.e. permanent allocation? Or does this relate to actually looting and having the items go to specific tabs within your stash?
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
"
Baldrick47 wrote:
How sad....
For the first time ever i have a character that can "sometimes" kill Atziri (1 kill in 7 attempts)
To be able to have a go at Atziri i farmed the Archives
And now you take that away...
Why the uck do you push end game content away from players?
At level 88 wtf do i want to be farming low level content for, just to stand a cat in hells chance of finding a corrupted area, and then a double cat in hells chance of actually getting a midnight....
Why do you developers insist on turning your games into a job...
Today i have lost interest....

reloading an area over and over again till a specific dungeon template appears which shows you that there is a corrupted zone in the area

IS NOT FARMING its exploiting glad it got fixed

"
mrtannerwold wrote:
TIL: People consider a blatant exploit in map generation a "farming technique"...lol.

Both of you are missing the point completely.

Those of us that worked hard to have a character that can do Atziri and really enjoy doing it.... just want to be able to do it, the entire reason people took the time to figure this archives thing out is because they keep pushing this part of end game content further and further and further away from us and gating behind luck.

We do not care much about the archives trick, we care about having access to this enjoyable end game content.

Even with this trick (or farming sarn in the past) it still took quite a while to acquire an entire full set. We are not fighting for this trick, we are fighting for easier access to the content we enjoy doing, why was sarn corrupted zones even removed? Why does this content have to be about luck?

This
Lightning HYPU!
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
"Knockback no longer affects targets which are Leap Slamming. It resulted in cases where they could get trapped inside objects if knocked back while leaping over them."

Why not code so that they won't get stuck? Instead of nerfing an alredy not too powerful support? Reeks of laziness almost as much as "new" hideout decoration MTXs.

Agree, both with my ranger and with knockback incinerate it was my main defence for frog/goat, jumping exile and bosses and the gem was there mainly for that now I'll remove it since become useless...

Pls fix the code and put it back asap!

One more question... no info about resistances of totems BEFORE the patch?

BTW gg for the other stuffs (except price increse for onslaught)
Last edited by Viriniul on Oct 21, 2014, 10:26:53 AM
"
BachBWV971 wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

Yeah, same thing i pointed out, really disappointed. I dont give a f**k about skins and kids shit, give me a smooth game first

what are you two going on about?nerfing?
you got a build out there specifically against goatmen and only works during there leap?

but honestly it's not a nerf,and it's a fix you would see in diablo3 given the same circumstance,as it comes down too either fixing a weird very specific interaction which can possibly glitch out the game or re-work how physical objects interact with other physical objects too fix this one thing in particular.

don't understand how someone can call them lazy for fixing a very specific bug like this even if the decided too take the "lazy" way,most stuff like this get's ignored in bigger companies.
Lightning tendrils sounds very return of the jedi.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
evotaliesin3 wrote:
"
Added an option for preferred loot allocation. This appears in the UI section of the options panel.

This was asked by someone else, and I searched through this thread and I didn't see anything (so apologies in advance if I overlooked this.

What exactly is preferred loot allocation? is it just the default loot allocation when you create a party, i.e. permanent allocation? Or does this relate to actually looting and having the items go to specific tabs within your stash?

It means that you no loner have to recreate an instance when your in a party to make the loot allocation permanent. You will now be able to set what type of allocation you want, as your default setting.. This is a great QoL improvement, but I think I would rather what you thought it was... lol "Having the items go to specific tabs within your stash".... hehe
IGN Ken__Kaniff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info