1.2.4 Patch Notes

Will rampage/beyond zana mods become cheaper? I hope so :(
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.2.4
Minor Features/Content:
  • Added an option for preferred loot allocation. This appears in the UI section of the options panel.

The majorest minor feature.
"
CodyValore wrote:
"
BachBWV971 wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
"Knockback no longer affects targets which are Leap Slamming. It resulted in cases where they could get trapped inside objects if knocked back while leaping over them."

Why not code so that they won't get stuck? Instead of nerfing an alredy not too powerful support? Reeks of laziness almost as much as "new" hideout decoration MTXs.

Yeah, same thing i pointed out, really disappointed. I dont give a f**k about skins and kids shit, give me a smooth game first

what are you two going on about?nerfing?
you got a build out there specifically against goatmen and only works during there leap?

but honestly it's not a nerf,and it's a fix you would see in diablo3 given the same circumstance,as it comes down too either fixing a weird very specific interaction which can possibly glitch out the game or re-work how physical objects interact with other physical objects too fix this one thing in particular.

don't understand how someone can call them lazy for fixing a very specific bug like this even if the decided too take the "lazy" way,most stuff like this get's ignored in bigger companies.

It's listed under balance and not bug fixes.

"
Balance:
Knockback no longer affects targets which are Leap Slamming. It resulted in cases where they could get trapped inside objects if knocked back while leaping over them.

It's a workaround to me but a balance to GGG. So it's a change in mechanic which to me and some others in this thread see it as a bad balance.
Suggestions
>Alt 'Entrance' & 'Quest NPC'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/subtledoorANDquest.png
>Alt 'Character Panel'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/Stats.png
Very happy with this patch and all the QoL stuff in it. Thanks much!

However,

"
Any chance of having Ctrl + Click added to guild use?

This, so very much this. I have an increasingly ridiculous collection of standard league guild stash tabs that i really need to clean/organize for the time between current and next leagues...

Is there a reason that can't be made to happen?
Huge fan of this patch!!
been waiting for a patch that improves the existing game rather than add new things (not that I dont like new things =P)

except for the archives...it seemed a lot less exploit-ey because it wasnt even a guarantee. sometimes you found the right kind of instance and there was Still no corrupted zone.
to me reloading an instance over and over is the same as running through one over and over. im certainly not stopping to kill and 'fully enjoy' the instance I have to run 35 levels lower than me to check for a door that May be hidden Somewhere in there. there has to be another way to hide Atziri's map, I dont want to come on after work and spend most of my play hours ignoring monsters, then maybe get a chance to do the thing I want to do Once. thats not balancing the game for anyone but the people who have all day to play.

or...an easy fix in my mind is, make corrupted zones spawn in maps!
that way we are still enjoying content, and dont have to Farm, we will just come across them
Last edited by WolfstarSunsoar on Oct 21, 2014, 11:01:12 AM
"
make corrupted zones spawn in maps!

+1
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
"
make corrupted zones spawn in maps!

+1

+10000
When is this patch coming out? You said tomorrow's workday but at what time?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Default Loot Allocation!
Cntrl Clicking!
Shift Clicking!
Tab Type Text to Jump to the Tab!

Christmas miracles all around! Thanks GGG!

You guys are planning to completely re-write the chat system next, right? RIGHT!?
Last edited by Delfofthebla on Oct 21, 2014, 3:22:07 PM
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.2.4
Balance:
  • Knockback no longer affects targets which are Leap Slamming. It resulted in cases where they could get trapped inside objects if knocked back while leaping over them.

Really hate this

Was my main defense with my knockback voidbearers against leaping frogs, goatmen, hillock, oak, some exiles, vagan sometimes

please fix the problem in another way!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info