1.2.4 Patch Notes

Ty with almost every patch u accomplish to fck up somethin im tryin to do!
Tyvm again, now i cant use Herald of ice and Thunder has no meaning for me.
TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
Tempada wrote:
"
make corrupted zones spawn in maps!

+1

+10000

+Chuck Norris
"
ImaMonstr wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
make corrupted zones spawn in maps!

+1

+10000

+Chuck Norris

It should have already been implemented! :D
Last edited by Jahrastafaraj on Oct 22, 2014, 7:38:11 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
"
Drakkon1 wrote:
I only recently discovered the archives sacrifice farming 'trick' (typical now its going to disappear!), and even doing it it was still a chore to get full sacrifice sets, now I wonder how much longer it will take!

In all honestly i'm really surprised they don't spawn in maps, its just so incredibly logical. They already have a low spawning rate so it wouldn't be excessive, and it would also be balanced as the solo player who clears slower would get one fragment/gem while groups would obviously get more areas/time but only 1 fragment between them. That way any player could do mapping and when they had accumulated enough fragments could do Atziri. This way the play would be varied but also logical...

A high level player farming low level content just for a fragment is plain illogical, for lack of a better word! Its also incredibly boring and de-motivating.

Great patch (otherwise), keep up the good work!

They said they were having trouble with the way both maps and corrupted areas are coded. It's not a simple tick of a button to enable.

They said that before FM, that there was a problem having a zone within a map, however FM does just this, so....

I had an idea last night that could overcome these problems and also potentially be quite elegant: Masters could, within maps, have as a potential mission clear out a corrupted area. This would have many advantages: keep the clutter of maps the same, keep the rng/luck factor in and also be rate of drop controlable/unexploitable whilst also being logical, and even the order would be logical (as leveling masters are there to help train the exile and clear corruption, as they enter maps they would be required to also prepare for the greatest corruption, Atziri). It could also be challenging, as some corrupted bosses would be quite difficult and varied at higher levels, reinforcing the risk vs rewards aspect!
This does not mean that corrupted areas couldnt appear while Piety farming or dominus farming or even doing lower areas, but at least everybody would have a choice :)

"
Bikalo wrote:
"
stefanloncar wrote:
"The game is soooo badly optimized that on some hardware it takes a damn 8gb ram pc to just run the game at reasonable fps."

Well my friend let me tell you why that is: Because RAM has nothing to do with FPS...
And why are they making micro transactions? Thats because if they don't they will not make money and the company will shut down. I dont know if you noticed this game is free to play.
Now go take your ignorance elsewhere.

If a company does 1 crowdfund @ $2.5 million and a second crowdfund @ roughly %1.2 millionand still has money problems....it's a money management problem. I've stated in the past, I'd pay $15 per month for a smooth playing game, I'm still paying that much for a game I play maybe once a week

EDIT: The second crowdfund raised $1.2 million not $2.5 million
Last edited by ImaMonstr on Oct 22, 2014, 8:02:07 AM
"
ImaMonstr wrote:
"
Bikalo wrote:
"
stefanloncar wrote:
"The game is soooo badly optimized that on some hardware it takes a damn 8gb ram pc to just run the game at reasonable fps."

Well my friend let me tell you why that is: Because RAM has nothing to do with FPS...
And why are they making micro transactions? Thats because if they don't they will not make money and the company will shut down. I dont know if you noticed this game is free to play.
Now go take your ignorance elsewhere.

If a company does 1 crowdfund @ 2.5 million USD and a second crowdfund @ roughly the same and still has money problems....it's a money management problem. I've stated in the past, I'd pay $15 per month for a smooth playing game, I'm still paying that much for a game I play maybe once a week

Please tell GGG more about how to finance a company, I'm sure they have no idea what they are doing.
"
Jodokus wrote:
"
ImaMonstr wrote:

If a company does 1 crowdfund @ 2.5 million USD and a second crowdfund @ roughly the same and still has money problems....it's a money management problem. I've stated in the past, I'd pay $15 per month for a smooth playing game, I'm still paying that much for a game I play maybe once a week

Please tell GGG more about how to finance a company, I'm sure they have no idea what they are doing.

You mean to tell me that with less than $50k Apple started is now worth a crazy amount of money, with upwards of $3.5 million dollars start-up THIS doesn't seem like a money management issue?

EDIT: I don't mean to sound rude here, I'm all for continued support (I myself have purchased upgrades not of the supporter tag variety), but with continued support should come continued progress right?
Last edited by ImaMonstr on Oct 22, 2014, 8:11:57 AM
"
Farystar wrote:

You are adding some very good amazing effects for hideouts, what about implementing this ingame with dynamic weather effects, that could affect gameplay maybe and visually also add to realism of the game.

rain in every area? fuck that shit. i won't be the only person to quit poe for good when that happens.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Please say me Lightning Tendrils is a good single target spell skill, better than arc e storm call.
Thanks for the awesome patch, shame you can only launch it at start of next league :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info