1.2.4 Patch Notes

"
Improved the generation of corrupted side areas in the Archives area.

Translation: We removed the tell of the side door, thus making farming now impossible.

Thanks(sarcasm)
Improved the generation of corrupted side areas in the Archives area.

RIP farming fragments ;_;
IGN; HugeCocInYourFace (Warbands)

EU timezone
This is seriously one of the best QoL patches ever.
"
stefanloncar wrote:
I don't understand the priority of making microtransactions and other bullshit instead of actually optimizing the game. The game is soooo badly optimized that on some hardware it takes a damn 8gb ram pc to just run the game at reasonable fps. And Knockback doesn't work on leap slammers now ? Greaaat job GGG now i can get one shotted with no chance of help on my Tornado Shot char because you know those frogs don't exactly graze you they hit you like a truck...TNX. BEST PATCH EVER. Next time instead of adding cosmetic stuff focus on optimizing GAMEPLAY and the actual mechanics of the game.

And yeah the game is sooo fun when i have to farm A3 with my 86 char to have to be lucky and GET the corrupted zones and then spend another 6 hours in the damn A3 hoping to get the midnight. Just remove atziri from the game it will make things easier for you instead of nerfing every single zone you can and making our lives unneceseraly harder.

If we cater to the people with outdated hardware, Games will never evolve.

Invest some money in a newer PC, even if its one part a paycheck or even one part a month. 8 gigs of ram is now the new standard, and that will change soon too. Besides, Ram is the cheapest component in your pc, other than your case.

PS, RAM is not the defining hardware of a PC, its CPU or GPU is.

"that on some hardware" is your clue that you are outdated.
If only we could ALL live in our moms basements, imagine the water-cooled twin 16-core rigs we could build.... For now I'll stick to my late 90's toaster and spend the money on my car/bills/student loans/etc.
GGG please add a "sort inventory" button :/
"
chandrex264 wrote:
GGG please add a "sort inventory" button :/

Seriously...QoL FTW!
"
Implemented the capability to Shift+Click when using currency on strongboxes to apply multiple of them without having to reselect the currency item.

Excited

"
Added the functionality to create instances of the area you are currently in through the waypoint, you can do this by Ctrl+Clicking the Waypoint and selecting "New".

Curious
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
Now all I need is a Herald of Blight. Totally balanced right?
This is the best thing happened in the worst league ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info