[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Hey Funsy, i totally love ur Build, a friend show it to me and now i cant play other thing.
I did some changes for my gameplay, what do u think?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBUIMfQ18DY0OPBB_EVAUcRVQFy8bJRzcHRQdTx_HIvQksCThJbwnqSj6KjgsnCymLUctiy9vNAo1uTboN2Y3gzpSQZZCo0SrRnFHBklRS65QQlWuV8lYr1nzXGtcil9qZJ1mnmwLbRlwu3KpeA17135Zf8aApIIQgseDCYRIhtGHKYw2j0aPpo_6kFWQ1pMnm6Gfy6KjpuunCKcrqW6sqrQMuJPAGsHFwfPDbcae0NDQ9dkT2Vva3dvn34rfsN-_4YjpAuoY6rrr7uv17BjviPDV8h33MvfX-Ov60vtF

Gear

What do u think about the gems setup?
Blood rage+Enhace+Blood magic = 86% attack speed buff
I also switch IC+Inc dur on shield for trio / vaal
Blue on chest is only for lvling xD
I use spell totem+ele weak on saffel for Atziri (Reflect curse)
Also got a non corrupted maligaros for Atziri
Im about to lv 92, and i have 5 Uber sets waiting. Do u think i can do with this gem setup? I did Normal like 100+ times deathless
Hey mayanrm,

I'm happy you love the build ;)

As i see, you modified the gems setup to get more DPS, removing purity of elements and enduring cry, so you can use enhance+BM with BR. Curse on hit on gloves also increases the DPS.
The curse totem against Atziri is smart, that's the first time i see it.
Maybe you would want to put your enhance setup on shield so you can stop BR at any moment with the swap weapon shortcut. That's usefull when you're playing with other ring than shav: dream fragments for example against monsters in uber map.

About uber... I can't tell for you if you're ready or not. That's your feeling, not mine ;)
The only things i could ask you to be sure:
- Did you train in normal map like if it was uber fights?
- Are you using very easily IC manually? Would you be able to use it against monsters before boss fights?
- Are you used to fight Vaal/Atziri with RF?
- Are you ready to push flasks at the right moments?

Any big mistakes would kill you...
GL ;)
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Hmm...
I just tried my first uber.
Clean with lightning strike = way more safer than with molten
Vaal = easy
Trio = died 3 times because no EC and minions killed me
Atziri = got her down 1/3, then first split phase just fked me...somehow my Leech doesnt seem enough, i think i killed myself with reflect, the mirror phase was on the opposite corner so got hit by arc only, i cam back to the room and right after entering the door, dead. The last portal just got me to hit the split phase 1 more time...before die. =(
I guess ill try again at 93
On your shield, you got 3 red sockets, just put EC + IC + ID. This way you can generate endu charges while hitting and use EC when hitting isn't enough (remember that crit variant consumes more often the power charges, so endu charges too).

If you're doing great with manual IC, you can stand in front Atziri's room on your first TP, deathless.

Just in case... Did you read the uber tactics in TIPS section?
I added more informations on TIPS section, about:
- Desyncs and "attack in place"
- uber Atziri and CWDT
First of all, I really like this guide as well as Tom's guide. Only thing to criticsize is that this build is only a nieche build which is to aim on power farming. But that is all clear though.

I am trying to get the most of this items and guessed my way also on a crit build an now here is my question, how would this build work if you remove the VP passive and Maligaro's for the Atziri's Acuity if there is a possibility to afford them?

And what is with the chance to hit on a crit variant? Wasn't so clear for me at all.

Nevertheless, good work, keep going.

Regards.
"The effect of throwing the spiritual body is weakened." -Garena PoE TW, translated into english by Google.
"
klerk wrote:
First of all, I really like this guide as well as Tom's guide. Only thing to criticsize is that this build is only a nieche build which is to aim on power farming. But that is all clear though.

I am trying to get the most of this items and guessed my way also on a crit build an now here is my question, how would this build work if you remove the VP passive and Maligaro's for the Atziri's Acuity if there is a possibility to afford them?

And what is with the chance to hit on a crit variant? Wasn't so clear for me at all.

Nevertheless, good work, keep going.

Regards.

Hey,

Thanks. Ye you're right about this build: it's a good way to farm. But i think every builds would aim farming. We're playing a "Grinding Gear Game" :).

For crit build with acuity and without VP, i would just redirect you to Reoxy's build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1023816

I didn't test it since i don't have acuity and i guess i won't do it because i'll just sell it when i'll drop a pair :)
About Acuity, i'm wondering...

What would happen if you hit a reflect pack and you don't crit? You deal dmg and don't leech instantly... I suppose you would almost die, even more in a reflect or -max res map...
I'll never take that risk!

EDIT

Remember that acuity isn't a "VP on hit", that's a "VP on crit" and since you don't always crit with the crit version (around 40% crit chance for discharge), you would have more than 50% chance to die on reflect.
Last edited by Funsy on Oct 28, 2014, 6:50:34 AM
Ok, so i killed Uber 2 times of 3 already.

1st Time i wasn't using CwDT on Atziri...so split phase just fked me with the physical damage.

2nd Time. Funsy told me about the CwDt thing. So i used CwDT lv 16+IC16/20+ID21/20 (6 seconds with 3 endurance charges). Vaal so easy with RF + Ruby flask. Died once at trio because fps lag didnt let me manual IC, now i just cast it when its 2 second left. *Very important to get Endurance charges b4 entering the trio room or u might get 1shooted when u approach first boss.* Atziri is so easy...just do her as normal atziri just pay attention to use flask timing. Remember to use Ruby when Split Phase is spawning and when Atziri jails herself and u kill all the adds, theres lilke 3-4 seconds u cant hit anything.

I do one thing different to Funsy. I use Lightning strike instead Molten Strike to clear, for me its way more safer, i just stand in doors and full cast and wait till mobs stop coming to u.
First drop

Second drop

Setup:
Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBUIMfQ18DY0OPBB_EVAUcRVQFy8bJRzcHRQdTx_HIvQksCThJbwnqSj6KjgsnCymLUctiy9vNAo1uTboN2Y3gzpSQZZCo0SrRnFHBklRSbFLrlBCVa5XyVivWfNca19qZJ1mnmwLbRlwu3KpeA17135Zf8aApIIQgseDCYRIhtGHKYw2j0aPpo_6kFWQ1pMnm6Gfy6brpwinK6lurKq0DLiTwBrBxcNtxp7Q0ND118_ZE9lb2t3b59-K37Dfv-GI6QLqGOq66-7r9ewY74jw1fId9zL31_jr-Tf60vtF

Gear

Cleaning and Vaal / Trio

Atziri

Many thanks to Funsy and his build, i finally achieved what i was looking for ^^

Last edited by mayanrm on Oct 28, 2014, 5:02:53 PM
grats and thanks for the feedback!

easy to kill uber, isn't it? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info