[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

How central is The Vertex mask to the build? I have everything else for the cheap build, but after buying a Voll’s I am wiped out. This is what I am using on my Etup build, and I am wondering if I should use it or if I should sell off some more chromes and get the Vertex.

I should add that of course I lose out entirely on Energy Shield, but it also gives me more flexibility on gloves/boots/belt, so I think ES should balance out.
Last edited by Brimba on Oct 28, 2014, 7:53:04 PM
"
Brimba wrote:
How central is The Vertex mask to the build? I have everything else for the cheap build, but after buying a Voll’s I am wiped out. This is what I am using on my Etup build, and I am wondering if I should use it or if I should sell off some more chromes and get the Vertex.

I should add that of course I lose out entirely on Energy Shield, but it also gives me more flexibility on gloves/boots/belt, so I think ES should balance out.

Vertex gives a nice ES amount, and of course...+1 on gems, with the Empower+Reduce mana+Purity of Fire+Purity of Light to maximize ur ressist.
You can gear any helm/boots/gloves/belt. Vertex is a nice item for the reasons that mayanrm said.

ES is the priority stat.
After that, str and resists are all up to you depending on your tree and the auras you cast.

GL with this puzzle ;)
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555

and here is my tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4MfQ18DY0OPBB_EQ8RUBRxFVAXLxzcHRQdTx2-IvQksCW8J6ko-io4LKYtHy2oM4c0CjW5Nug3ZjpSRnFHBklRTLNQMFfJWK9Z81xrXIpfamaebAtyqXgNe9d82X5Zf8aApILHgwmESIbRhymPRo_6kNaTJ5uhn8uio6cIpyupbqyYrKqxkLQMt9a4k8AawcXB88Ntxp7Q0Nrd21nbXtvn37_qGOq66-7sGPDV9zL31_jr-tI=
Last edited by Funsy on Oct 29, 2014, 12:34:20 PM
Ive been in love with discharge since i started this game but could never find a build i like for various reasons..... but when Mjolner got introduced this all changed for me and now i finally managed to scrape some currency together to get me some rainbow-nuke action. I went for this reflect-proof version cuz its just more awesome!! Its been great so far and im only lvl 81!

Gear im running isnt perfect but works well enough for me, ill be on the lookout non-stop for replacements wherever i can get em!

My gear
Spoiler

Mah little hammer

Proud of that one XD

Chest;

no 6-link or even 5 cuz i can do without just fine.

Herald of thunder-CoH-Ele weak is funky so dont need it on my main attack for the most, will lost it completely when i make some voidbringers with ele on hit..... cuz I actually run Voidbringers for the +1 ele (fitted with all ele + reduced mana) and the massive ES base. Es on kill is nice but doesnt do very much in practice. Skillcost isnt too bad of an issue.

Not having strenght from Meginords gloves anymore i had to pick boots with massive str (will get better roll eventually). Good for also having chaos resist and at least a little bit ES;

I run romiras and Doryanis lightning ver. belt, so nothing special there but i also sport this little gem;

Again some chaos resist (together with the vertex and boots brings up my overall chaos resist over zero), some general elemental resists and always having all incoming damage be unlucky - which my by back-of-napkin math comes down to a flat 10-12% reduction depending on situation. Might get myself shavronnes, or not... ill have to give it a try.

Shield is only there for the ES, will try to get something more awesome or swap it out for a saffels 5% max.
"
Mian_Scaratan wrote:
Ive been in love with discharge since i started this game but could never find a build i like for various reasons..... but when Mjolner got introduced this all changed for me and now i finally managed to scrape some currency together to get me some rainbow-nuke action. I went for this reflect-proof version cuz its just more awesome!! Its been great so far and im only lvl 81!

Gear im running isnt perfect but works well enough for me, ill be on the lookout non-stop for replacements wherever i can get em!

My gear
Spoiler

Mah little hammer

Proud of that one XD

Chest;

no 6-link or even 5 cuz i can do without just fine.

Herald of thunder-CoH-Ele weak is funky so dont need it on my main attack for the most, will lost it completely when i make some voidbringers with ele on hit..... cuz I actually run Voidbringers for the +1 ele (fitted with all ele + reduced mana) and the massive ES base. Es on kill is nice but doesnt do very much in practice. Skillcost isnt too bad of an issue.

Not having strenght from Meginords gloves anymore i had to pick boots with massive str (will get better roll eventually). Good for also having chaos resist and at least a little bit ES;

I run romiras and Doryanis lightning ver. belt, so nothing special there but i also sport this little gem;

Again some chaos resist (together with the vertex and boots brings up my overall chaos resist over zero), some general elemental resists and always having all incoming damage be unlucky - which my by back-of-napkin math comes down to a flat 10-12% reduction depending on situation. Might get myself shavronnes, or not... ill have to give it a try.

Shield is only there for the ES, will try to get something more awesome or swap it out for a saffels 5% max.

Nice i'm glad you like it ;)

In my opinion, you really should get the 5L on solaris because you're missing faster attacks gem with your main attack.
It would boost your AS = boost your DPS = boost your surv with leech.

About the rest, ask for specific questions if needed.

gl ;)
Hi, how come you manage to out regen RF?
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:

He doesn't. It's not a permanent mode, he just uses it on hard bosses and fuels it with Vaal Pact.

Have you ever thought about adding Curse on Hit, Funsy? (in a 6Link)
I don't know how much of a DPS loss it would be to replace Faster Attacks or Multistrike, but autocursing, with increased Curse Effectiveness would be neat!
"
Skreeves wrote:
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:

He doesn't. It's not a permanent mode, he just uses it on hard bosses and fuels it with Vaal Pact.

Have you ever thought about adding Curse on Hit, Funsy? (in a 6Link)
I don't know how much of a DPS loss it would be to replace Faster Attacks or Multistrike, but autocursing, with increased Curse Effectiveness would be neat!

Exactly about RF. I consider RF as a DPS burst against hard bosses, nothing permanent. I can sustain RF when hitting the boss. When i can't hit the boss for any reason, i just use a ruby flask and get 4 sec of rest.
RF might be dangerous when you don't know what you're doing. After that, this buff is just a gift ;).

About curse on hit, no i won't use it for those reasons:
1/ I would have to recolor my shav and i don't want to
2/ I would have to remove a gem to use it: no way removing FA. If i had to put CoH, i would remove LGoh, and in that case the gameplay wouldn't be so fun cause we would have to rely on life flasks so often...
3/ The main purpose of this build is to farm Atziri. She reflects curses. Therefore i would have to counter my own curse by overcapping my resists

The only way i'd consider using a curse on hit at this moment is via corrupted gloves: ele weakness level 12. I'd have enough overcapped resists to counter the level 12 reflected curse from Atziri and i wouldn't have to change anything on my 6L setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info