Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Before reaching 60 i lvl'd with flameblast & searing bond and I put in a few defenses and played with es+life(didn't pick up blood magic).
You could also do arc but I didn't pick up any lightning dmg yet so did not matter.
EU Gmt+1

Jag gillar fisk
%lighting damage from HoT boost arc and discharge dps? If yes I want to throw in this setup

+20% HoT , with a level 3 enhance you get 27% lighting damage. God I want rampage to finish fast :D
"
mad4thrash wrote:
%lighting damage from HoT boost arc and discharge dps? If yes I want to throw in this setup

+20% HoT , with a level 3 enhance you get 27% lighting damage. God I want rampage to finish fast :D

Yes you could use enhance with BR and HoT to increase DPS, but i choosed not to do it because:
- i can't play without leap slam
- i want a 4L setup with CWDT

DPS is already fine to me like this. Even more than fine with crit version!
I wouldn't change anything else to lower survivability and free movements.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
"
Funsy wrote:
"
mad4thrash wrote:

Yes you could use enhance with BR and HoT to increase DPS, but i choosed not to do it because:
- i can't play without leap slam
- i want a 4L setup with CWDT

DPS is already fine to me like this. Even more than fine with crit version!
I wouldn't change anything else to lower survivability and free movements.

Yes, I made this suggestion because I want to play with a 3L cwdt setup. I can't test it now but maybe I will have the same feeling of you about 4L or 3L setup, maybe I'll end up with your same setup, br+leap+aura
i do believe one of the hardest things once you get shavs is.. 5 link and with the 3 red 2 green sockets.. it will take quite a few chromes to get that done.. (i had shavs drop the other day, so working on the gem colors)
"
TzmFen wrote:
i do believe one of the hardest things once you get shavs is.. 5 link and with the 3 red 2 green sockets.. it will take quite a few chromes to get that done.. (i had shavs drop the other day, so working on the gem colors)

Grats on Shav!
It took me 6k chroma to color it...
just rolled a witch to make this char, but because im playing in the garena server, SEA version, volls amulet is super expensive cause it can only be obtained from zana mod. my question is, is it even worth rolling this build w/o the ammulet. i got a 6l shav and evrything. but volls amulet, is just to damn xpnsive here. cheers
Last edited by xiltex on Oct 26, 2014, 6:21:37 AM
"
xiltex wrote:
just rolled a witch to make this char, but because im playing in the garena server, SEA version, volls amulet is super expensive cause it can only be obtained from zana mod. my question is, is it even worth rolling this build w/o the ammulet. i got a 6l shav and evrything. but volls amulet, is just to damn xpnsive here. cheers

The main dmg source of this build comes from discharge and you need voll's devotion to make it work.
Does crit variant get benefit from Voidbringer?
"
Matzra wrote:
Does crit variant get benefit from Voidbringer?

I really don't know :)

I didn't make any calculations about what's the best %crit for spells to get to max the DPS. I only feel the DPS while i'm playing. Crit version is slightly better against multi targets and way more against single target. That's all i can say atm...
The only thing i'm sure is to get the highest possible %crit multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info