[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

"
Fate13 wrote:
Hey funsy, loved your variant so I made one but modified it to my preferences. I was using your tree for a while but saw Tom94's newly modified version so I adopted part of it because I liked the extra spell damage it gave me. I don't use RF because I hate how fast I lose ES even with lvl 21 purity of fire in between not attacking bosses, such as when Atziri is switching modes.

My gear
Spoiler

Alternate gear for mobs
Spoiler

Witch 91

Thanks for all your help!

Yo Thor_Girl ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it, also that you finally duff up uber Atziri!
Your tree is mixing 2 builds version then, good idea if it fits whith your play style.

I can see you have an extra power charge on tree and i would like to know if you see 4 power charges when you're fighting a boss.

And you're welcome, i'm always happy to see feedbacks from people i helped.

------------

EDIT: About uber Atziri video with "cheap" version, Youtube says "22 minutes remaining"
Here's the link
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Last edited by Funsy on Oct 17, 2014, 3:24:00 PM
Yup, it switches between 3 & 4 power charges, and the extra spell damage per power charge node helps too.
how do u leech back ES? or that's not the point of life leech gem? Dont u need zealot's oath for that?
"
xiltex wrote:
how do u leech back ES? or that's not the point of life leech gem? Dont u need zealot's oath for that?

Oath is for regen
Ghost Reaver is for leech
cheers mate
tyvm mate. hahaha
srry fr the noob question
Strong build! free bump for a good friend
"
Fate13 wrote:
Yup, it switches between 3 & 4 power charges, and the extra spell damage per power charge node helps too.

Ok, i see. Then maybe it would be worth it to go for an extra endu charge for even more discharge dmg, not sure though since you rely a lot on light dmg only in your tree.

"
xiltex wrote:
tyvm mate. hahaha
srry fr the noob question

There's no noob questions ;)

"
Aerinqq wrote:
Strong build! free bump for a good friend

Thanks mate ;)

---------

I'm uploading another video of the cheap variant where i kill uber reflect atziri. Kind of funny vid :).

Playing with the cheap gear is really funny and makes me think that to farm uber Atziri, there's really no need to spend exalts in legacy items or a shav! The only interest to buy those legacy items would be to level up safely without dying... Nothing else.
Musika that start at the 7 minute mark in the uber video is pruddy gud
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
"
FullCust wrote:
Musika that start at the 7 minute mark in the uber video is pruddy gud

Yeah i love this song. Here you got the link if you didn't already find it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK_iWcag93k