[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Any new on how the 2.0 changes so far will destroy / effect this build?

:(
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Since blood rage will not be viable anymore (20% atkspeed on 2020 and 4% Leech from ES and HP) and adding the fact that mortal conviction will be hard to get combined with the incoming mjolner and discharge nerf, there will be much better options than this build. I personally sold my entire gear needed for this build including shavs and mjolner. Dont get your hopes up guys, this is probably the end of Lowlife Mjolner.
I don't think ti will be the end.
It'll just be alot less powerfull.
Selling all the gear is a panic reaction imo.
I just think that lifebased critmjölner will be better.
Now that BR AS is not gated behind LL you can get it for lifebased too.
Get some regen; use acuitys and an endurance charge belt and maybe a sceptre in offhand instead of an shield and u have alot of APS while you can use lifeflask.
Yes the DMG might be less, but I think it might be better.
With the huge amount of extra points plus nerfs for LL..I just dont see a point.
MAYBE jewels can make it better...but I guess not.
EXALTS>EXAMS
This is still very viable.
I just need someoen to help me update the tree to make it viable.
I'm able now to run Herald of Thunder (6 Auras)

I will post Gear + Tree.
Please suggest improvements :D Criticizers are always welcome.
Thank you.

Don't mind the corrupted gems, there's a bug that's causing my high level gems to change to level 19 Corrupted Gems.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAW8B5wceDXwOPBBYEVAUcRVQFy8Ziho4Go8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHwIfxyL0JLAlvCepKPoqOCt4LJwspi2LL28yNDQKNbk2xTboN2Y3gzpSRnFG10lRS65V1lcpV8lZ819qX7Bk52aebAttGW-ecLtxhXIPcql2EXvXfNl-WX_GgKSDCYZgi3qMdo9Gj_qQVZDWkyeVLpu1n8um66cIpyunMKyqtAy3MbiTwcXDOspK0NDYJNkT2Vva3dtP34rfv-DD4Yjk7OkC6hjquuvu7Bjw1fba9zL46_rS-wn-SQ==

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Jul 11, 2015, 2:04:53 PM
edited
Last edited by ssebastiann on Jul 23, 2015, 3:00:06 PM
Anyone Still has the 1.3 Version Build of the Witch Mjolnoob ??

I can't view it on Poeexile can anyone make a viable build on https://poebuilder.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info