[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Not sure if this has been covered before. Does it make sense to get 4 power charges and 4 endurance charges. By using the bandit reward for one of them and investing 2 passive points to get the other?

I'm currently using the RT version and I'm wondering if we can consistently get 4 PC and 4 EC for each discharge. That would really scale up the damage.

Thanks.
"
eugenez wrote:
Not sure if this has been covered before. Does it make sense to get 4 power charges and 4 endurance charges. By using the bandit reward for one of them and investing 2 passive points to get the other?

I'm currently using the RT version and I'm wondering if we can consistently get 4 PC and 4 EC for each discharge. That would really scale up the damage.

Thanks.

i am use it curently 4 enduring and 4 ower and yes you are think corectly taking for example power charge from bandits let you to save 1 passive point i am consider now to try take 5 of each this should be realy op and with 4 i feel it its good bost of dps

my passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecMfQ18DY0OPBB_EVAUcRVQFkAXLxslHNwdFB1PHaofxyL0JLAlvCepKPoqOCymLYsvbzQKNbk26DeDOlJCo0ZxRwZJUUuuVdZXyVivWfNca1yKX2pk52aebAttGW6XcLtyqXgNe9d82X5Zf8aApIIQgseDCYRIhX2GYIcpjHaPRo_6kNaRzpMnm6Gfy6KjpuunCKcrpzCpbqyqtAy3MbiTu-3AGsHFwfPDbcae0NDZE9lb2t3b59-K37Dfv-GI4vfpAuoY6rrr7uwY8NXynPcy97731_jr-tI=
Last edited by Shecutor on Jan 5, 2015, 9:23:03 AM
Thanks Shecutor. Just wanted to be sure we benefit from 4 PC and EC for each discharge. Was concerned that we wouldn;t be getting enough each time.
I'm thinking of trying this build in torment. I was curious if Voll's is 100% required or if you could work around it. I currently don't have the currency left for a Volls yet.
I hope this hasn't been answered before, but would using molten strike or lightning strike while dual-wielding mjolner with say soul taker make it only proc half the time? Or will it still proc at its normal rate?
And for torment safe mapping would you suggest goin for a Solaris and 5000es or Chaos inoculation and 7000+ es and keep only some auras on mana? Already got a Shav on normal so here was thinkin to put a rare chest and let the resistance to 75%, also blood rage without shavronne's ring is hard to use on map and without 50% att speed we lose a lot of dmg and leech so the idea of extra ES. What about?

P.s So better goin with 4/4 EC PC?
I enjoy this build. Have 6910 es on 76 lev (my gear is on torment)

Trying to hit like 6k with saffel's then i try uber atziri.
"
mapenza wrote:
I'm thinking of trying this build in torment. I was curious if Voll's is 100% required or if you could work around it. I currently don't have the currency left for a Volls yet.

yes voll its necesery for this build its youst mechanics to gain charges
"
I hope this hasn't been answered before, but would using molten strike or lightning strike while dual-wielding mjolner with say soul taker make it only proc half the time? Or will it still proc at its normal rate?

in build with soultaker he use it probatly to insuficient mana nothink more since your dps its discharge not molten soultaker help to safe some points but for high endgame you will need shield anyway
Tell me one thing: Can you kill dual Palace Dominus with GMP and -max deathless?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info