[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

"
Funsy wrote:
@ChaosDamage19

The tree i posted is a tanky tree to kill uber Atziri safely. DPS isn't my goal. If your goal is to kill normal, you can swap some ES/max res nodes for dmg. That's exactly what i did with my templar.
Anyway, i'm still working on the best tree to kill her... It's just that it will take a long time to figure out since i'm not droping mortal hopes every day :)

I see, My goal is to be able to farm uber effectively with a good mix of dps/survivabilty. I guess need to get a few levels and pick up a couple more spell damage nodes and see where im at. Thanks for the help :)
Does it make a difference if the Life Leach gem sits between the Discharge and Arc gems as I have it here, versus having the Life Leach gem in the third slot as you have it?
If I had not just run through every chrom I had on hand, I would just re-chrom without asking.
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
Killuaxhunter wrote:
Hey Funsy, I'm looking to spec into this build with a lvl 76 Witch, which passive nodes would you drop compared to the build you posted? (for the non crit variant)

helo il try to explain you so i wa made this build and i was start at lvl 75 but it was befor 1.3 now we need spend more points to made same it was so first you need take key points wo you cant run like vaal pact ,ghost reaver, pain attitument,arcane vision,resolute technique,blood magic and mortal convication and ofc reduced mana points to run auras rest you should spend to es nodes oo and ofcourse to nececery dex and str depand of how many you get from gear ( you can save some points if you got some ) lust of carnage its required i think only if you canot run with lgoh if got shav wo good colours but its op to run moltem wo lgoh in vertex :) no more mana issues :0 i hope i was help you :) and go to poebuilder and try to build there first to check

Cool, thanks for the reply. Since I have solid gear for this build I should be able to get the first couple of level quite easily and get more ES nodes soon.
"
Brimba wrote:
Does it make a difference if the Life Leach gem sits between the Discharge and Arc gems as I have it here, versus having the Life Leach gem in the third slot as you have it?
If I had not just run through every chrom I had on hand, I would just re-chrom without asking.

LL gem's position doesn't matter. Only arc/discarge gem's position matters.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Hey mjolner lovers,

This is my last post in this thread. I hope you enjoyed this mjolnoob guide.

GL to you,
Bye
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
"
Funsy wrote:
Hey mjolner lovers,

This is my last post in this thread. I hope you enjoyed this mjolnoob guide.

GL to you,
Bye

<3
Does weapon elemental damege mod in items made any difrence for this build ?
Thank you for the greatest build I've ever played.
Everything else fails in comparison.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Thanks for ur build and ur chats ;)
Time to move on t oa diferent build aswell.
Im selling the RRRGGB Shav for the builds 120ex firm, pm me ingame "Misandia"
Shav is sold, also getting rid of this now if anyone interested ;)

Curse on hit Elemental weakness gloves for RT and crit version

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info