[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Is the new Maligaro's Restraing a good belt for us?
60% inc. damage seems good to me, idk
I have finally gathered almost full gear for this build and now I'm thinking which skill tree would be the best for me and my gear? I have lvl86 witch with 104 free points (106 after respecin bandits) and I will use RT variant.

GEAR:
Spoiler
+ 5L Solaris Lorica

Is my Mjölners sockets ok? Or should it be BBR rather than that RBB

Don't mind about low level gems and lack of chaos ress, I will get some before trying atziris =D

IGN ZAP_HO
"
Funsy wrote:
DerPizzadieb, don't forget the 20% qual on boots ;)

Oh snap :D
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
"
Funsy wrote:
Guide @ patch 1.3 under construction...

I've uploaded a video of an uber Atziri run @ patch 1.3. I used the tree/gear i linked in the guide.

I specced into this crit today with my reset in HC. I think this build is the one I will use for abyss this weekend.

I was originally trying to go Lust for Carnage and run an Accuracy gem, but I'm really just out of chromes and I still need to RRRR my helm swap for CWDT-EC-IC-ID so going to have to make do with RRRGGB shavs.

Level 95

Good news is that this nets 2k accuracy w/ my acc/es helm on, and 1600 accuracy w/ vertex on, which is a huge increase from 1.2.

My APS is also up to 6.4 (from 6.2) and spell crit + multi up slightly. ES also up to 6734 from 6600ish.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 16, 2014, 11:05:32 PM
"
Funsy wrote:

I've uploaded a video of an uber Atziri run @ patch 1.3. I used the tree/gear i linked in the guide.

When you died the in the vid is it because you forgot to put up your Ruby flask?

And... is this the best discharge build to kill Uber with?
Last edited by EcNeRWaLJ on Dec 17, 2014, 1:22:40 AM
"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:
"
Funsy wrote:

When you died the in the vid is it because you forgot to put up your Ruby flask?

It's impossible to survive double fb if you get hit by both on a mid to high dmg roll. The skill has -10% fire pen. Combined they do something like 85-128k, so even with 100% fire res the average damage is 10.6k if both hit.
@BeerPact
@eugenez
I'm glad you enjoy it!

@3portas
About Maligaro's Restraing, 60% inc dmg is good, but we'd take 50% extra dmg (from shock).
IMO, this isn't a viable option for someone who wants to clear hard content.

@Vilpu
Sorry i don't have time to provide specific trees. I'm sure you can it yourself ;)

@Muir
GL with uber! I'm sure you can do it! Your build is very tanky.

@EcNeRWaLJ
Yes lol, i forgot to push the ruby flask.
Anyway, i'm not 100% garanteed to tank the double FB with rumi+ruby. So far, if you want 100% safety, the best way i know is to avoid it.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
"
Funsy wrote:
@eugenez
I'm glad you enjoy it!

@3portas
About Maligaro's Restraing, 60% inc dmg is good, but we'd take 50% extra dmg (from shock).
IMO, this isn't a viable option for someone who wants to clear hard content.

@Vilpu
Sorry i don't have time to provide specific trees. I'm sure you can it yourself ;)

@Muir
GL with uber! I'm sure you can do it! Your build is very tanky.

@EcNeRWaLJ
Yes lol, i forgot to push the ruby flask.
Anyway, i'm not 100% garanteed to tank the double FB with rumi+ruby. So far, if you want 100% safety, the best way i know is to avoid it.

Still gotta RRRR this

have 6850ish ES w/ that on and 2k acc.

I have this one as a backup but dip below 6600 ES with it... not sure if it matters that much but don't want to die wondering:

@BeerPact
I experimented one uber run with curse on hit + enfeeble to clear the map, using IC with CWDT. It worked, i didn't die once to trash mobs.
I also experimented to cast enfeeble manually against Atziri, using 1 rumi, 2 topaz and 2 ruby flasks as usual, all 4 ele flasks with "remove curse" mod. I didn't die once to double flameblast.

I'll let you know if i happen to die with this setup after some more runs...
I upgraded the tankyness of the build for uber Atziri purpose only:
- Under flask effect, i have 103/100/103 fire/cold/light resist
- 6920 ES with dream fragments / 7266 ES with shav ring
- 332 life remaining for skills
- I'm now using enfeeble with curse on hit to clear the map, this way i don't have to use IC manually
- against bosses except Atziri, i use IC manually with 6-7 sec uptime
- I use enfeeble manually against bosses, except against Trio where i use curse on hit + ele weakness

Tree

Gear

Swap gear/gems/flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info