[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

So, i lost 6.13% dmg, 3.6%ES, 2% less reservation for aura's and 10% all resist from tree over this patch.... but i GAINED 2% res penetration, 5% cause ele ailment and 25% inc dmg on ailed monsters. I can still run all my auras (due toi heavier investment in nodes) and have a little less life left over to play with but lightning strike mana req got lowered so its still about the same for me. I now also have more dex to play with; 154 now vs 144 i used to have so potentially able to squeeze stuff a bit more.

Here's my tree. Suggestions welcome;
Last edited by Mian_Scaratan on Dec 13, 2014, 7:34:34 AM
Ignore
Last edited by Mian_Scaratan on Dec 13, 2014, 7:32:15 AM
You Cannot use this build anymore if your below level 90 the nodes is so hard to get at
Last edited by amaze1015 on Dec 13, 2014, 2:55:52 PM
DerPizzadieb, thanks to you I've optimized my tree.
It defo' makes more sense now, just wasn't aware of the so many changes.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecMfQ18DY0OPBB_EVAUcRZAFy8bJRzcHRQdqh_HIvQksCW8JwsnqSj6KjgsnCymLYsvbzW5Nug3gzpSQqNEq0ZxRtdHBklRS65VrlXWV8lYr1nzXGtfamFSZOdmnmwLbRlwu3GFcql4DXvXfNl-WX_GgKSCEILHgwmDtoRIhX2GYIbRhymMdo9Gj6aP-pMnm6Gfy6brpwinK6cwqW6sqrFCtAy3MbiTwBrBxcNtxp7Q0NkT2Vvaudrd2-ffit-w37_hiOkC6hjquuvu7Bjw1fMR9zL31_jr-tI=
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I just did uber Atziri with the tree and gear i linked in the guide. It works just fine, i've lost DPS and gained surv. I'll upload the video tomorrow
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
"
Funsy wrote:
I just did uber Atziri with the tree and gear i linked in the guide. It works just fine, i've lost DPS and gained surv. I'll upload the video tomorrow

So why exactly did you put all the auras in the shavs? Im just curious if it has to be done this way for 1.3 or is there something im not seeing here?

Thanks
"
amaze1015 wrote:
You Cannot use this build anymore if your below level 90 the nodes is so hard to get at

You are wrong i use it still i am at 85 lvl youst i lose some dps and aboute 300 es in nodes its youst aboute few points i need to spend more to mana reserv nodes yous all youst need higer lvl to farm uber i think
"
ChaosDamage19 wrote:
"
Funsy wrote:

So why exactly did you put all the auras in the shavs? Im just curious if it has to be done this way for 1.3 or is there something im not seeing here?

Thanks

MS don't need to stay in a 6L since i'm not using curse on hit... I'm not using LGoH gem anymore, so a 4L is enough, and Vertex offers 50% reudce mana cost. MS costs 10 mana per use ;)
Putting auras on shav unlocked lvl 23 purity of ice = 89% cold res instead of 87%. It also unlocked one socket from shield, so i can put enhance/blood magic to boost BR. ATM, i choosed BM gem instead of enhance to boost the AS of BR as well as leap slam.

BTW I tried to use cyclone to clear a normal Atziri map. I linked cyclone to Inc AOE + FA + LGoH:
- It works great to clear map, against multiple targets. Clear speed with cyclone is better than MS.
- We can't lock a target anymore with cyclone, that's why it sucks against single target such as bosses!
"
Funsy wrote:

MS don't need to stay in a 6L since i'm not using curse on hit... I'm not using LGoH gem anymore, so a 4L is enough, and Vertex offers 50% reudce mana cost. MS costs 10 mana per use ;)
Putting auras on shav unlocked lvl 23 purity of ice = 89% cold res instead of 87%. It also unlocked one socket from shield, so i can put enhance/blood magic to boost BR. ATM, i choosed BM gem instead of enhance to boost the AS of BR as well as leap slam.

BTW I tried to use cyclone to clear a normal Atziri map. I linked cyclone to Inc AOE + FA + LGoH:
- It works great to clear map, against multiple targets. Clear speed with cyclone is better than MS.
- We can't lock a target anymore with cyclone, that's why it sucks against single target such as bosses!

What is your accuracy?
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
"
Funsy wrote:

What is your accuracy?

100% hit. I didn't try crit variant yet
Last edited by Funsy on Dec 14, 2014, 2:44:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info