[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

"
swib wrote:
What you think about this tree I made?

To use with acuity and lioneye's paw + 1 gem

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA2VsbJUuu6QLfim0ZNbkRUKcrLR8dT1yKwfOVIH_GoqMnqS9v2RNwu-wYwcV714_6SVHw1V9q2-dHBtDQdweHE5ykb56DCUZxtAyTJxzcKPpXyQ186rrGnhB_DH2Cx_noaPKvbEz_PC1Blq6zTLPQ9QVCGo_22vsJGYqbtcM6ykpRTEGHtz7Grt-w8h1knev1HarhiIO2JwuG0WFShmA6Ug48FHH46-oY9zJyqcT2gKRV1mTnFy_60maewBpZ86yqtvr3po5kHRQVUKcIj0aQVRo4jHa3Mew4njyCmw==

No unwavering stance and you are chasing reduced mana res. I don't think you will be happy with this tree at all. Honestly go to the crit mjolner page if you have acuities.
New New and Improved 1.3(b?) HC Tree.

Needs +132 str and +37 dex on gear or better.

This tree would make use of a GGGRRB chest, using an Additional Accuracy gem instead of LGOH.

With +94% Acc on the tree, Romiras, and a level 20 Acc Gem you'd be looking at 3607 accuracy which is as godly as it gets ~93% chance to hit a level 80 mob.

Probably could even drop Eagle Eye and go with Arcane Potency instead. ~2600 accuracy doing this.

Down side... have to reroll this :(

@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 9, 2014, 7:45:15 PM
Helo evryone :0 some ost befor i was write that i got problem on split phase at atziri now i know what i wa make wrong :0 socket on miolner i was use arc and discharge like in crit version since i am RT belive me that difrence its sooo huge now i wa made run wo any deaths

so for evryone who wants make this build beaware witch corect socket :)
"
muir wrote:

This tree would make use of a GGGRRB chest, using an Additional Accuracy gem instead of LGOH.

With +94% Acc on the tree, Romiras, and a level 20 Acc Gem you'd be looking at 3607 accuracy which is as godly as it gets ~93% chance to hit a level 80 mob.

Probably could even drop Eagle Eye and go with Arcane Potency instead. ~2600 accuracy doing this.

No arcane windsom in low life ?? :) you probatly forgot that and this must to have and spend some points ;)
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
muir wrote:

No arcane windsom in low life ?? :) you probatly forgot that and this must to have and spend some points ;)

I assume you means Arcane Vision.

I dont want it as this build is specifically for the Alluring Abyss and all areas are lit.
@BeerPact
Hi all,

My turn to give my thoughs about the RT variant of the build. Keep in mind that i built those trees and gem setup for uber Atziri purpose only...
About the crit variant, i didn't find any viable solution yet. Muir has good build ideas. I'm keeping an eye at you ;)

lvl 95 Scion tree
lvl 94 Witch tree

The main changes are:
- I put 4 empowered auras (disci, PoF, PoL and PoI) on RRRGBB Shav (i know some of you would want to kill me :p)
- No more aura on shield. This way, i can boost BR's AS with enhance or Q20 blood magic and i can stop BR anytime with the swap weapon shortcut without removing any aura
- I droped purity of elements for herald of thunder
- I take "Lust for Carnage" nodes to feed MS
- On Vertex, MS linked to GMP, FA and multistrike costs 12 life per use
- With a total of 1900 max life, there will be 238 life remaining for skills after we'll cast the 6 auras (156 remaining life with 14% reduced mana reservation on tree instead of 18% - we actually have 10% but we'll need more because of Mortal Conviction's nerf)

The gear and gems setup:
Note that haste and BR will be lvl 20 with the new tree

Defense stats:
- 90/89/90 fire/cold/light resists
- No more overcapped resists against ele weakness: flask(s) with immunity to curse required

Offense stats: ??? need new tree...
- I loose ele dmg in tree
- I gain AS with enhanced BR lvl 20
- I gain dmg with HoT
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Last edited by Funsy on Dec 11, 2014, 7:36:55 AM
Hi guys, i am thinking of converting from Tom94's rainbownuke to this with the upcoming patch. I like the flask nodes to hit res cap in fire and lightning with flasks. I will be using lioneye's paws for stun immunity hence no need for unwavering. Is my build efficient? Please let me know of any issues. I intend to run Haste, Disc, Pol, PoI, PoF, and since i can drop vitality i can probably run purity of elements so resists are no issue even with ele weakness.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAghDfsBslS67pAt-KbRnZW6crNbkRUB_HLYtq-g5cRX5Msy0fHU9cisHzlSB714_67BjBxX_GoqN-WSepL2_ZE3C7X2rb50cG0NBb9LQMkycc3FfJDXzqupDWLKY3ZjQKxp4Qfwx9gsco-o9Gpwi4k-vuw21ca4RI99ebofrSHRRCoySwFy-ApMAaZp6QVRo4sULzEXGFRtdXKXzZ9zJyqayqWfPfvw48FHH46-oYhtFhUoZgOlIqOKlueA1Yrzbohyna3YMJRnHhiM8yWW1fmG6qtfJKyFAwSVHw1Umx18_5N--I

Thanks for any criticism anyone can give to optimize my tree.
IGN:SorXeress
Last edited by ElDrinja on Dec 11, 2014, 8:21:55 AM
"
Funsy wrote:
Hi all,

My turn to give my thoughs about the RT variant of the build. Keep in mind that i built those trees and gem setup for uber Atziri purpose only...
About the crit variant, i didn't find any viable solution yet. Muir has good build ideas. I'm keeping an eye at you ;)

lvl 95 Scion tree
lvl 94 Witch tree

It probably makes sense for RT, but looking at this tree /approach and trying to adapt it for Crit I have two problems, first no flask nodes = cannot hit 100% cold res. This is important unless you want to wear Dream Frags vs trash and vaals. I HATE DREAM FRAGS WITH A PASSION. It literally might as well just say "Cannot be frozen" on a white ring. Additionally, you can still be chilled with 99% cold res and Dream Frags. You cannot even be chilled (aside from chilled ground) with 100% cold res. I feel this is important in HC vs trash due to the ele status ailment abilities of the Vaal Fallen.

Additionally flask duration is less. Flasks are just so powerful... consider a perfect surgeons run speed pot = 70% run speed. With the flask nodes this becomes 91%. It's like wearing a second pair of run speed boots. IMHO this (running, quickly) is the best method of consistently avoiding the double flame blast (rumis is not acceptable in HC, leap slam is far too slow and if you happen to click on a pile of dead bodies or a wall instead of open floor space... RIP.)

Of course the real power in the flask nodes is that additional +3% max res and not having to empower auras. I don't think empowering auras is viable with the MC nerf to 50%. I'd rather run Haste (16% * aura+buff effect... huge, AND the move speed...) than Blood Magic on Blood Rage.

Anyway I had a muck around and here's what a crit variant of the above (using that pathing) might look like. It needs more %ES because it is much lower in INT to what I posted earlier. It's lower in APS by a touch, but has better aura/buff effect and a touch less mana reservation. Otherwise most things are equivalent.

As an aside, I did some tests last night and 4LGOH is enough to sustain vs a single target with a 30 mana cost multistrike... so I think Lust for Carnage is going to be extremely strong now that it's only 3 more points (rather than 6 previously) in the new tree. Opening up a socket and allowing either curse on hit + whatever for RT builds, or Additional Accuracy for crit builds is extremely strong.
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:

Anyway I had a muck around and here's what a crit variant of the above (using that pathing) might look like. It needs more %ES because it is much lower in INT to what I posted earlier. It's lower in APS by a touch, but has better aura/buff effect and a touch less mana reservation. Otherwise most things are equivalent.

Thanks for taking your time making a new build.

After you were talking so much about flask nodes i expected to see those in the tree. Id like to see how your pathing to these nodes would look like.

Your gear would also be very interesting.
Here it is finally(my 5th run), deathless Uber Atziri http://www.twitch.tv/kullevi/c/5665317

Very unoptimal gear wise, no vaal pact, no legacy saffels, arc is lvl 19 and most gems dont have even quality.

Also lose ton of damage with Scion tree. Still shows how strong this build is.

The quality is kinda bad on that one, messed settings a little.

Also seemed to forgot to cast blood rage on trio fight lol. Havent played this build for like month so it was bit sloppy.
Last edited by Kullevi on Dec 11, 2014, 10:11:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info