[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Lust of Carnage is no option for me since i like to clear maps with Lightning Strike. I took the Power/endurance charges and the extended skill time nodes and am not at a IC duration of 8 seconds. I lost like 600 energy shields and the damage nodes from the witch tree but those might be compensated by the 2 charges. Shields will be regained with the following level ups.

Still checking for improvements.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Errr...Cyclone sucking against bosses? I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about...
I'd never trade cyclone for anything else tbh, it's too win. Only need a 4L without sacrificing anything at all. Facetanking every possible boss, atziri included is so awesome. Haven't done Uber yet because I don't have the set (missin one part) but I'm sure it'll come.

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I'm using cyclone with my DPS+MF char because i have no other choice... So yes i know what i'm talking about. I don't like the fact we can't lock a target like old times. That's why i prefer MS.
At least when i desync, MS is still hitting the target, not like cyclone...
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
"
Funsy wrote:
"
ChaosDamage19 wrote:
"
Funsy wrote:
I just did uber Atziri with the tree and gear i linked in the guide. It works just fine, i've lost DPS and gained surv. I'll upload the video tomorrow

So why exactly did you put all the auras in the shavs? Im just curious if it has to be done this way for 1.3 or is there something im not seeing here?

Thanks

MS don't need to stay in a 6L since i'm not using curse on hit... I'm not using LGoH gem anymore, so a 4L is enough, and Vertex offers 50% reudce mana cost. MS costs 10 mana per use ;)
Putting auras on shav unlocked lvl 23 purity of ice = 89% cold res instead of 87%. It also unlocked one socket from shield, so i can put enhance/blood magic to boost BR. ATM, i choosed BM gem instead of enhance to boost the AS of BR as well as leap slam.

BTW I tried to use cyclone to clear a normal Atziri map. I linked cyclone to Inc AOE + FA + LGoH:
- It works great to clear map, against multiple targets. Clear speed with cyclone is better than MS.
- We can't lock a target anymore with cyclone, that's why it sucks against single target such as bosses!

I see, thanks. Maybe I will give it a try. I personally refuse to use cyclone, made a cyclone marauder once and desynced all over the damn place all the time, I personally dont have the patience for all that desync lol.
Possibly noob question (sorry): after you make the jump from Dream Fragments to shav's ring, how do you handle freeze? Flasks?
"
diffusivity wrote:
Possibly noob question (sorry): after you make the jump from Dream Fragments to shav's ring, how do you handle freeze? Flasks?

Yep, using flasks
Guide @ patch 1.3 under construction...

I've uploaded a video of an uber Atziri run @ patch 1.3. I used the tree/gear i linked in the guide.
Reworked my tree aswell, i'm now able to replace those meginord's vise and remove a dex node and have still plenty of dex to get BR and Haste to 20. Might be a little item specific though.

Items

Wasnt too happy with the extra endurance and power charge, it seemed like it cut my DPS down due to the lack of the Witches Spell Damage nodes. The lack of Damage resulted in me leeching less than i needed and taking longer to deal with atziri and her bosses than i should. Immortal call often didnt get the max charges anyway so there was no real loss.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Last edited by DerPizzadieb on Dec 16, 2014, 12:47:29 AM
DerPizzadieb, don't forget the 20% qual on boots ;)
Funsy, thanks a lot for this amazing build. Finally managed to save up enough currency after almost a year of playing POE casually to put together my first low life character. Have to say playing this build is a blast!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info