[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Thanks this is useful information.

I think the db fb can still do a theoretical max of 8664 dmg (123k raw dmg) to 103% fire res, if both hit at max rolls. With enfeeble on a map boss at 40% effectiveness, this is approx 7659 dmg.

So theoretically I *think* you can still die, though it would be awfully rare with rumis giving you two 75% bites at the cherry to block one of the two, and pretty much only the top 20% of damage rolls even being able to kill.

(I'll still be running out of the way haha)

For trash, how are the puncture snakes when enfeebled? Power crits vaal fallen? What about a power crit vaal fallen in an extra phys totem aura? :\

BTW you should find that w/ pots up @ 100% cold res you cant be frozen or chilled, so should be no reason to use Dream Frags anymore.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 18, 2014, 4:48:30 PM
Just for fun and huge clear speed for normal Atziri's map, i respecced my lvl 89 Templar into crit variant.
This build is totally brainless, i can OS a pack of monsters just with one leap slam. I never remove CWDT to cast IC manually against Vaal and Trio. I only swap CoH for AOE gem against Atziri.

Tree

Gear

Stats
4243 ES
265 Life left for skills
89/87/89 fire/cold/light resists
398% crit multi
81% chance to hit with MS
+32% AOE with MS / +76% with AOE gem
+52% AOE with Discharge

"
muir wrote:
Thanks this is useful information.

I think the db fb can still do a theoretical max of 8664 dmg (123k raw dmg) to 103% fire res, if both hit at max rolls. With enfeeble on a map boss at 40% effectiveness, this is approx 7659 dmg.

So theoretically I *think* you can still die, though it would be awfully rare with rumis giving you two 75% bites at the cherry to block one of the two, and pretty much only the top 20% of damage rolls even being able to kill.

(I'll still be running out of the way haha)

For trash, how are the puncture snakes when enfeebled? Power crits vaal fallen? What about a power crit vaal fallen in an extra phys totem aura? :\

BTW you should find that w/ pots up @ 100% cold res you cant be frozen or chilled, so should be no reason to use Dream Frags anymore.

About snakes and vaal fallen, i can't really say anything about it yet. I only did two maps so far with this setup. I need to test it with at least 40-50 maps to be sure that CWDT+IC and CoH+Enfeeble is effective. So it will take time...

About the sapphire flask and 100% cold res, i can't use it because i don't play with "recharge on crit" mod (i'm using RT variant). I prefer wearing a dream fragments and using sapphire flask incase i'm chilled. Also, the BR degeneration isn't that hard because i have almost good chaos resist (11%).
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Last edited by Funsy on Dec 19, 2014, 8:04:40 AM
"
Funsy wrote:
Just for fun and huge clear speed for normal Atziri's map, i respecced my lvl 89 Templar into crit variant.
This build is totally brainless, i can OS a pack of monsters just with one leap slam. I never remove CWDT to cast IC manually against Vaal and Trio. I only swap CoH for AOE gem against Atziri.

<snip>

Stats
4243 ES
265 Life left for skills
89/87/89 fire/cold/light resists
398% crit multi
81% chance to hit with MS
+32% AOE with MS / +76% with AOE gem
+52% AOE with Discharge

How do you like the Inc AOE gem? Do you see similar results to what I noticed?

Compare these two vids... same run, only difference = Inc AOE gem on Molten Strike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ZtUoICdwc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRLncGnY-s4
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 19, 2014, 1:26:56 PM
"
muir wrote:
How do you like the Inc AOE gem? Do you see similar results to what I noticed?

Compare these two vids... same run, only difference = Inc AOE gem on Molten Strike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ZtUoICdwc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRLncGnY-s4

I'm quoting wiki about MS:
"Area of effect: Projectiles are spread randomly over a 270 degree circular area within a radius of 5 to 20 units[1] around the target struck. Increased AoE bonuses affect both the explosion area of individual projectiles and the area they are spread over, resulting in similar coverage over a larger area, akin to Firestorm spell."

Thanks to the larger coverage of projectiles, you're surely hitting more than on Atziri = more procs of discharge and arc = more DPS.
Just be carefull not to hit the reflect one unless you always use topaz+ruby during this phase. It happened to me once without flask effects and i died :).

Just for fun next time, i'll stay in the middle of those 4 Atziri to see if i can kill all 4 at once :)
Hey Funsy, I'm looking to spec into this build with a lvl 76 Witch, which passive nodes would you drop compared to the build you posted? (for the non crit variant)
Last edited by Killuaxhunter on Dec 20, 2014, 5:01:08 PM
Whats the minimum level you recommend attempting uber with the new 1.3 tree? Thanks
GZ to muir for downing uber Atziri in HC!!! Thread here

@Killuaxhunter and @ChaosDamage19
I don't know yet...
"
Killuaxhunter wrote:
Hey Funsy, I'm looking to spec into this build with a lvl 76 Witch, which passive nodes would you drop compared to the build you posted? (for the non crit variant)

helo il try to explain you so i wa made this build and i was start at lvl 75 but it was befor 1.3 now we need spend more points to made same it was so first you need take key points wo you cant run like vaal pact ,ghost reaver, pain attitument,arcane vision,resolute technique,blood magic and mortal convication and ofc reduced mana points to run auras rest you should spend to es nodes oo and ofcourse to nececery dex and str depand of how many you get from gear ( you can save some points if you got some ) lust of carnage its required i think only if you canot run with lgoh if got shav wo good colours but its op to run moltem wo lgoh in vertex :) no more mana issues :0 i hope i was help you :) and go to poebuilder and try to build there first to check
"
Funsy wrote:

@Killuaxhunter and @ChaosDamage19
I don't know yet...

Im level 86 and feel like my dps is lacking quite a bit compared to your videos. I can clear normal atziri but feel like it takes way longer than it should. I have all 20/20 gems except blood rage is only lvl 17.

Here is my tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecD7gx9DXwNjQ48EH8RUBRxFy8bJRzcHRQdviL0JLAlvCcLKPoqOC9vM4c1uTboOlI8LUKjRnFHBklRSbFLrlXWV8lYr1nzXGtcil9qYVJk52aebAttGXC7cql2rHgNe9d82X31fll_xoCkgseDCYO2hEiGYIbRhymMdo9Gj_qTJ5uhn8uio6cIpyunMKlurKq0DLcxuJPAGsHFwfPDbcT2xp7PftDQ18_ZE9lb2t3b59-K37_hiOkC6hjquuvu7BjviPDV9zL31_jr-Tf60g==
@ChaosDamage19

The tree i posted is a tanky tree to kill uber Atziri safely. DPS isn't my goal. If your goal is to kill normal, you can swap some ES/max res nodes for dmg. That's exactly what i did with my templar.
Anyway, i'm still working on the best tree to kill her... It's just that it will take a long time to figure out since i'm not droping mortal hopes every day :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info