[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Thanks for the build Funsy, I'm going to do it in standard (mjolner and romira in rampage but shav-shav ring-voll's in standard :/). Just one question, what about cyclone in this haste/ low life blood rage scenario ?
Any tips on how to get a 5 off color shav?:)
"
mad4thrash wrote:
Thanks for the build Funsy, I'm going to do it in standard (mjolner and romira in rampage but shav-shav ring-voll's in standard :/). Just one question, what about cyclone in this haste/ low life blood rage scenario ?

I'm glad you like it.
Yes you could use cyclone, saving two socket compared to MS, because you don't want GMP and multistrike with it. Instead, you could use increased AOE and then you'll be able to use curse on hit + curse gems:
cyclone + FA + AOE + LGOH + CoH + curse // GGRBBB colors
Or use cyclone in a 4L and keep the 6L for empowered auras... There're many possibilities.

However, compared to MS, you'll end up with slightly less dps, and you'll have to rely on your life flask more often.

"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
Any tips on how to get a 5 off color shav?:)

Yes, you could run a lottery. I have a friend who did it, giving 10ex to the winner.
If you plan to do it yourself, be ready to spend at least 30ex in chromatics (6k) as i did.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
I just tested the new variant of the build on a deathless uber Atziri map.
I'm uploading the video and updating the guide. It would be ready in 6-7 hours or tomorrow.

I give you a clue about the third variant: "status ailment"
Last edited by Funsy on Oct 22, 2014, 6:18:37 PM
My body was ready for this sexy build but then i saw the colors of the shavs :D seems like not going to try :(
Hey Funsy, Thanks for this version of the build. I am fully spec'd into it and have the gear. I successfully killed normal atziri 12 times today (was also my first attempt ever with this build) 5 of which were deathless. I also got lucky and found hope my 2nd run. My question is now, what do I need to change up gear wise/strategy wise to run uber? Here is my current gear:

Any tips would really help me out and ty again for the build. Cheers
"
My body was ready for this sexy build but then i saw the colors of the shavs :D seems like not going to try :(

You don't need a shav to make this build work. Didn't you check the cheap variant and the videos?

"
Hey Funsy, Thanks for this version of the build. I am fully spec'd into it and have the gear. I successfully killed normal atziri 12 times today (was also my first attempt ever with this build) 5 of which were deathless. I also got lucky and found hope my 2nd run. My question is now, what do I need to change up gear wise/strategy wise to run uber? Here is my current gear:

Any tips would really help me out and ty again for the build. Cheers

Hey, i'm happy you like it ;)

Your gear is more than enough to start farming uber Atziri.
Remember that you can start farming her with solaris lorica.

All you need is training with:
- manual cast of IC (you'd need EC... it really helps)
- flasks against bosses

Every time you do a normal, you have to imagine this is uber, and every big mistakes would kill you.

Did you check the TIPS section of the guide? You should have almost everything needed there.
Ask me specific questions if needed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i told you yesterday, a new variant is available in the guide with almost same surv and x2 DPS...
You can compare the clear speed with the other variant thanks to the newly uploaded video.

EDIT
I feel like clearing monsters in uber is now as fast as in normal map lol
Last edited by Funsy on Oct 23, 2014, 4:25:13 AM
Herald of Thunder

I'm actually leveling the gem and doing some aura tests.
Compared to the stats of the crit variant in the guide, i actually have:
- 2% less fire and light resists
- 1 more aura: herald of thunder / which adds some light dmg to arc and discharge ;)

Those are the modified items:

EDIT

What i like the most at the moment is when herald thunder does its lightning bolts and breaks the jars and barrels for you :)
Last edited by Funsy on Oct 24, 2014, 7:17:54 AM
So maybe thats a stupid question, but how would you level a Witch to 70, if you wouldn't have one?
I am saving up the currency for the build, because I really like the looks of it and I have no idea of a good way to level to 70 without Mjölner and stuff.
"
Skreeves wrote:
So maybe thats a stupid question, but how would you level a Witch to 70, if you wouldn't have one?
I am saving up the currency for the build, because I really like the looks of it and I have no idea of a good way to level to 70 without Mjölner and stuff.

That's good question since you can't equip the mjolner before the level 70.
I'll add a leveling section to the guide in some hours. I'll let you know when it's ready.

EDIT

I don't have the time to do it right now so i'll just leave some ideas...

Any leveling method is good unless you don't want to spend regrets after you reach the level 70.
In that case, maybe you would want to level the witch using energy shield as your main defense, chaos innoculation with ghost reaver on normal difficulty, then switch to low life and blood magic with solaris lorica, to use many auras on cruel difficulty. Maybe arc would do the work to clean monsters, i don't know...
Last edited by Funsy on Oct 24, 2014, 10:46:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info