[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

"
Funsy wrote:

In my opinion, you really should get the 5L on solaris because you're missing faster attacks gem with your main attack.
It would boost your AS = boost your DPS = boost your surv with leech.

About the rest, ask for specific questions if needed.

gl ;)

Yeah, might have to eventually... Tho with 20q blood rage up all the time (giving me as much ias as a 20/20 faster attacks) its not that bad. Ofc it will be better with both but hey ;) Would be incredible if you could pull off running blood rage 20q + enhance + blood magic 20q while having 20/20 faster on main attack XD But for that to work gem-wise youd need to have Ele Weakness built into your gloves and corrupted boots that grant you haste.. but hey, might be possible ;)
That's just a puzzle to make with tree, gems and gear. A hard puzzle which can be expensive sometimes.

I'm aiming my puzzle on surv first, some people aim DPS.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
"
Funsy wrote:
"
Skreeves wrote:
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
Hi, how come you manage to out regen RF?

He doesn't. It's not a permanent mode, he just uses it on hard bosses and fuels it with Vaal Pact.

Have you ever thought about adding Curse on Hit, Funsy? (in a 6Link)
I don't know how much of a DPS loss it would be to replace Faster Attacks or Multistrike, but autocursing, with increased Curse Effectiveness would be neat!

Exactly about RF. I consider RF as a DPS burst against hard bosses, nothing permanent. I can sustain RF when hitting the boss. When i can't hit the boss for any reason, i just use a ruby flask and get 4 sec of rest.
RF might be dangerous when you don't know what you're doing. After that, this buff is just a gift ;).

About curse on hit, no i won't use it for those reasons:
1/ I would have to recolor my shav and i don't want to
2/ I would have to remove a gem to use it: no way removing FA. If i had to put CoH, i would remove LGoh, and in that case the gameplay wouldn't be so fun cause we would have to rely on life flasks so often...
3/ The main purpose of this build is to farm Atziri. She reflects curses. Therefore i would have to counter my own curse by overcapping my resists

The only way i'd consider using a curse on hit at this moment is via corrupted gloves: ele weakness level 12. I'd have enough overcapped resists to counter the level 12 reflected curse from Atziri and i wouldn't have to change anything on my 6L setup.

Main setup for Rainbownuke is = curse on hit + ele weakness + multi + ms + faster attack + gmp, u still can do this in this build, just replace LGoH for curse and get BBRRGG chest. OR get GGGRRR and run multi+ms+LGoH+GMP+LMP+Faster attack (insane dps)
The other option that Funsy said is what im running, and works perfect

Still didn't tried Uber with this gloves, i switch them for uncorrupted

"
Mian_Scaratan wrote:

Yeah, might have to eventually... Tho with 20q blood rage up all the time (giving me as much ias as a 20/20 faster attacks) its not that bad. Ofc it will be better with both but hey ;) Would be incredible if you could pull off running blood rage 20q + enhance + blood magic 20q while having 20/20 faster on main attack XD But for that to work gem-wise youd need to have Ele Weakness built into your gloves and corrupted boots that grant you haste.. but hey, might be possible ;)

I also did that, running 20qblood rage and chain / lmp instead faster attack. Faster attack is better.
Im also running br+enhace+bm actually. u dont need any corrupted boots with haste
Hey guys!

Do you think it's possible and safe do Mjolnoob in a RRGGBB Shav's?

I'm really tired to try RRRGGB (more than 3k chrom) and got RRGGBB yesterday. Which gems do you use? BTW, I don't like to use CoH.

Cheers!!
"
LeoTristao wrote:
Hey guys!

Do you think it's possible and safe do Mjolnoob in a RRGGBB Shav's?

I'm really tired to try RRRGGB (more than 3k chrom) and got RRGGBB yesterday. Which gems do you use? BTW, I don't like to use CoH.

Cheers!!

Hi,

Yeah that's possible but i don't advise it... One less red slot with MS means that you'll get rid of multi or lgoh:
- if multi = lower AS = lower DPS = leech less often = lower surv
- if lgoh = feed MS with life flask = no more brainless one click = less fun

Another solution would be to use it as MF with cyclone + cull + IQ + lgoh + IR + AOE. Of course you'll have less DPS than a MS with multi + GMP but you'll end finding more items. Check the gear section, "MF ideas".
You say
"
This crit variant can be achieved with the cheap gear without legacy items!
how would you do that? Which items/gems would you switch etc?
"
Skreeves wrote:
You say
"
This crit variant can be achieved with the cheap gear without legacy items!
how would you do that? Which items/gems would you switch etc?

Well, i just tested to see the max ES without shav: 4.7k ES with dream frag. That's low but possible if playing carefully. Remember i've done normal Atziri with 3.8k ES...
You could use the Voidbringer instead of maligaro to get a higher max ES, but you'll end with less dex to get elsewhere.
About Saffel's, just put a non leg Saffel's. If you want to try Rathpith Globe, let me know if the max resists are enough to handle reflect maps or -max res map mods plz.

The gems setup would be the same.
Hello to all Mjolnoobers and wanna be mjolnoobers, id like to ask, if its ok having a 5L Shavs, i mean, i dont think i need a 6L, in order to run this build perfectly, or am i wrong ?thanks in advice for the answer
"
element9999 wrote:
Hello to all Mjolnoobers and wanna be mjolnoobers, id like to ask, if its ok having a 5L Shavs, i mean, i dont think i need a 6L, in order to run this build perfectly, or am i wrong ?thanks in advice for the answer

Hey mjolnoober ;)

Yes you can do it with a 5L shav: RRRGG linked and B unlinked
I have to say i found 3 nice items in 3 consecutive days: auxium then windipper then shav.
All dropped from Apex of Sacrificie map...
I'm also finding some 1+ exa worth items in this map. I didn't calc the average drop rate, so i'll just say something i feel (i'm not sure!) for those who want numbers lol: every 10-15 maps.

RNG is unpredictable, but running the map with MF stats considerably improve your chances to drop something. I'm maybe just lucky, who knows!

-------------

I've updated my MF gear in the "GEAR/MF ideas" section. I'm now using cull instead of FA and IR instead of curse for a total of 35*277 MF stats. IR and cull gems are mostly effective against bosses though!

I could push up the MF stats to 104*337 with distillate and removing LGoH for IQ gem, but i prefer the one-click brainless game style.

I could push again those MF stats using double arc instead of arc+discharge on mjolner. This way, i wouldn't need romira (RT variant only) and voll's and i could put MF jewelleries instead of those.
I don't do it because i'd loose clear speed. I prefer full clearing the map in 10-12 mins.
I tested and it works very well against monsters, but i need to put romira and voll's back for vaal and trio boss fights to cast IC manually.

-------------

May the RNGesus be with you too ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info