[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

"
Funsy wrote:
About the CWDT setup, i apologize from what i've said about it... I was wrong!
I said that we needed a high level CWDT gem...

I tested with a lvl 6 CWDT and came to the conclusion: i take much less dmg with it than with a lvl 16 or 20 gem when i farm normal Atziri. This way i can just jump safely into a huge pack of monsters and push together MS and "attack in place" shortcuts (i have 6k ES when farming normal Atziri).
I only need to test this same way on uber map. I'll let you know later...

I tested on uber map with 8.5k ES. I jumped into packs several times, all went fine until i get OS lol.
So i'm just using IC manually to clear map... And about it, i have an upgrade:

I added enhance to the manual IC setup. IC's uptime is now 8sec.
That's much more confortable when clearing map.

"
Kullevi wrote:
I had free respec on lvl 96 scion and some stuff on standard, so I wanted to try build that can kill uber.

Now I have killed her 3 times and last time with only 1 death. Got hit by flameblast without flask up... sometimes its so hard to see whats happening because discharge.

My build is just worse version of your crit build.. I waste some points as scion, I dont have empower purities, I dont have vaal pact just because I dont have 3 red on shavs and I have witch flask nodes to hit 100% light res and 99% fire res without legacy saffels.

Without vaal pact I have just enough time to leech between spears so it works ok, reflect is pretty brutal if not using saffels and not hitting flasks in time tho.

I really would like to try the vaal pact version but I feel like getting 3 red, 2 green on shavs would eat so much currency.

You did a very great job killing her like that. I suppose you were pushing an Atziri's Promise Amethyst Flask during split phase.
Getting 5 off on shav can be very expensive. But i discussed with someone who did it with 3k chroma using Vorici's craft device.

"
Mian_Scaratan wrote:
Ive finally made my chest a 5-link and the increase in dps and hence leech is very significant indeed! My apologies in advance for the terribad graphics settings but my puter is old mmkay?

Spoiler

Solaris 'cheap' version. 6.1 aps (will get more if my enhance ever levels up), just over 6,3k es without saffell's (resists currently 81/81/82), with saffells ES drops down too much imho as es will dive just under he 5k mark but i still have some more levels to get done so there's room for improvement there.

Build is pretty close to unplayable now when using molten strike.... i rightclick, character spasms out briefly and then all of a sudden theres all these little soggy blobs of magma where my character was once standing. Cracks me up every time to the point where i forget to pay attention ;)

Good stuff! Keep it up!

Thanks again ;)
6.3k ES is a very nice amount with cheap variant! I took a look again on your gear: be carefull with reflect or -max res map mods, you have "low" resists and no spell block. In my opinion, you cannot do those map mods brainless yet, correct me if i'm wrong.

"
xypres wrote:
Hey Funsy. Appreciate the guide you did.

Was wondering what your thoughts on herald of thunder vs herald of ice are?
Have you tried it yet?

Hey, glad you like it ;)
I haven't tried Herald of Ice yet. I only tried Herald of Thunder and i'm actually using it for those reasons (as Mian_Scaratan said):
- quality of HoT boosts the light dmg of discharge and arc
- the lightning bolts breaks the barrels and jars (my favourite reason :p)

If i were using a quality HoI, it would only boost the cold dmg of discharge. And you know that it would be a waste since discharge almost never deals cold dmg compared to light and fire.
However, i would give it a try with the crit variant only to see if i would freeze monsters. I'll let you know if it's worth it.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Yeah, nice build, got RRRGGB shavs yesterday, but still need mjolner and volls, so realised that its ply not so cheap as I thought. So if anyone troubles with chroms I've got a colored shav for u.
"
Funsy wrote:
Thanks again ;)
6.3k ES is a very nice amount with cheap variant! I took a look again on your gear: be carefull with reflect or -max res map mods, you have "low" resists and no spell block. In my opinion, you cannot do those map mods brainless yet, correct me if i'm wrong.

No need for correcting, you are totally right. I avoid minmax where i can and bring lots of flasks when i cannot or will not skip a minmax cuz its just too good ;)

Im working on some crafted gear (pure es gloves/pure es boots with crafted str and ias and movement resp.) once i have that sorted pushing my ES up a bit i might be comfortable enough to go saffells.
Last edited by Mian_Scaratan on Nov 6, 2014, 5:37:21 AM
After a lot of tests in maps (78/79/80 level maps), i removed HoT from my gems setup because the extra dmg isn't worth 2% fire and light res, especially against uber atziri.

EDIT:

I updated the GEAR section with the current gems setup
Last edited by Funsy on Nov 7, 2014, 5:44:57 AM
I renamed the "TIPS/FPS drop" section to "FPS drop - Partying". I added some informations about how to avoid FPS drop when partying.
Thank you so much for your build, its really awesome.

I got a few questions on the build. I really hope that you have time to read it and answer it.

1. I am level 91 and currently have 8.4k ES. I am not sure if this amount of ES is enough to kill uber aztizi

2. I got 7 skill points left which i am still thinking where to spend.

option 1: spend on all the ES node so that my ES will be increased to 9k
option 2: spend all the skill points on elemental damage will be increase up to 60% of elemental dmg
option 3: spend all skill points to get the arcane potency which is 50% critical chance for spells and 30% critical strike multiplier for spells

i am not sure what option will benefit me the most

3. What stats will benefit this build the most? Spell dmg? Elemental dmg? Critical Strike chance for spells? Can you please priority it?

Thanks!
"
tony_lsy wrote:

I got a few questions on the build. I really hope that you have time to read it and answer it.

1. I am level 91 and currently have 8.4k ES. I am not sure if this amount of ES is enough to kill uber aztizi

option 2: spend all the skill points on elemental damage will be increase up to 60% of elemental dmg
option 3: spend all skill points to get the arcane potency which is 50% critical chance for spells and 30% critical strike multiplier for spells

3. What stats will benefit this build the most? Spell dmg? Elemental dmg? Critical Strike chance for spells? Can you please priority it?

Thanks!

Hi, you're welcome and i'm glad that so many people use it.

1. Remember that you can farm uber Atziri with 5k ES with Solaris Lorica. ES isn't a problem, it's just an help. Resists and gameplay are the real problems.

2. In my opinion, aim for option 1 or 2, or a mix. Arcane potency is far away from the path, i wouldn't take it.

3. for CRIT version, my priority about offensive stats would be:
- crit multi
- crit chance
- spell dmg = ele dmg

Please link your tree and gear so i could have a global vision
"
Funsy wrote:
"
tony_lsy wrote:

Thanks!

Hi, you're welcome and i'm glad that so many people use it.

1. Remember that you can farm uber Atziri with 5k ES with Solaris Lorica. ES isn't a problem, it's just an help. Resists and gameplay are the real problems.

2. In my opinion, aim for option 1 or 2, or a mix. Arcane potency is far away from the path, i wouldn't take it.

- crit multi
- crit chance
- spell dmg = ele dmg

Please link your tree and gear so i could have a global vision

Thank you for your prompt response.

this is currently my build

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMARKuPpoIQ37BVriycrrNBlgVC0PXpAt-K2VsbJUuubRkRUDW5pysi9BzcDY1sC3_GflknqcHFj_rsGHvX0NBHBl9q2-e0DJMnRnGDCeGIDXzqulfJKPrr7riTFVCnCI9GHRT60oCkJLCG0RcvZp7AGpBVrKpZ83Kp9zLqGPtFJOH46yW8378UcQ48n8tCozpSWK826IcpqW54DSo48h1knev1uMo7fA_EoqMspqbrN4OQ1vfXm6HDbVxrhEgfxyt4L2_ZE3C7SVHw1YLHxp4Qfwx95CIabJ2u96aOZLb6

i am taking the arcane potency atm. Any suggestion to improve me build?

Thanks!

Well i am playing on a chinese server, i am not sure if you are able to read chinese.

I use ES glove, helm and boot, spell dmg es shield, eletric dmg aztizi belt, shav ring, shav robes, my stats is 412 str 479 int and 161 dex atm.
Last edited by tony_lsy on Nov 7, 2014, 9:05:20 AM
If you're fine like this, np ;)

If you want to do some tests, i'd suggest you to refund arcane potency points for ele dmg points (shadow).

"
Funsy wrote:
- crit multi
- crit chance
- spell dmg = ele dmg

I don't know the exact amount of %crit chance to get to maximize DPS. The only thing i'm sure is that if we have too high %crit chance, we'll loose DPS...
"
Funsy wrote:
If you're fine like this, np ;)

If you want to do some tests, i'd suggest you to refund arcane potency points for ele dmg points (shadow).

"
Funsy wrote:
- crit multi
- crit chance
- spell dmg = ele dmg

I don't know the exact amount of %crit chance to get to maximize DPS. The only thing i'm sure is that if we have too high %crit chance, we'll loose DPS...

This is exactly what I am thinking, refund the arcane potency point and go for the ele dmg which will be 62% increase of ele dmg for 7 skill point. Currently my discharge with rf is about 30k dps (3blue, 3red and 3 green)

I think the loose dps is because of romira's banquet's effect.

Lets say if we get 100% crit chance, we can never get full charge for discharge. that will result a dps loose. Am i correct?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info