1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

Friggin impossible to get GGGBBR on the volls, gnnnnnnn.
"
seanking0010 wrote:
The best combo of AoE is arc + arctic breath or arctic breath + ice spear ? And the best combo of single target is Fireball + Arctic breath or Arctic breath + ice spear ?

Imo Arc + Arctic breath is the best combo for aoe, and Arctic Breath + Fireball is good for single target shotgunning. Arctic Breath + Ball Lightning is fun also :)
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

Took 2 tries with the guaranteed 2 green recipte
"
dfolucinda wrote:
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

Took 2 tries with the guaranteed 2 green recipte

I just got 4 greens with guaranteed 3 green reciepe... another 285 chroms wasted :P
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

Took me about 600 chromatics, no Vorici.
Would Dual Wielding two Void Batteries be overkill for damage, as Tom did in his build?
Last edited by Direktor on Oct 14, 2014, 8:15:18 AM
"
oztaahh wrote:
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

Took me about 600 chromatics, no Vorici.

wow I must've had it really lucky then. Didn't even know it was a big deal.

"
Direktor wrote:
Would Dual Wielding two Void Batteries be overkill for damage, as Tom did in his build?

I am working towards this for science, however I suspect the attack speed would be rather slow as we wouldn't have the low life benefits of haste & blood rage from the original build on our side
What is the optimal 5L setup until I 6L my Voll's?

Barrage - LL - GMP - CoC - Arctic Breath?
Cool, finally got the right colours on the voll's.
Did cost alot tho, about 800 chroms (finally got the right colors on my own chroming it)...

Trying it out now, think it might be a fun build, but got low level gems (barrage, coc etc). Got high level arc tho (level 21) and am using auras on my old vertex vaal mask. Updating later regarding progress, think i need to reach level 10 on gems first :P
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
Cool, finally got the right colours on the voll's.
Did cost alot tho, about 800 chroms (finally got the right colors on my own chroming it)...

Trying it out now, think it might be a fun build, but got low level gems (barrage, coc etc). Got high level arc tho (level 21) and am using auras on my old vertex vaal mask. Updating later regarding progress, think i need to reach level 10 on gems first :P

Grats! You don't need to high level barrage btw, best to stop at 5. Other than that, pretty sure you will have fun with the build.

Just as the OP mentioned, accuracy is a big deal so if that starts becoming a problem, you might want to replace the vertex helm with an ES helm that has accuracy.
Last edited by dfolucinda on Oct 14, 2014, 11:56:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info