1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

"
Knightmare101 wrote:
What do you think about me wearing a cold doryani's? I would love to not have to use a life leech gem.. :)

Might be doable, but I'm not sure really. You might have to dual wield and double craft leech as well. Remember Vaal pact takes a dump on your leech. For most mapping and whatever it's prob fine, but reflect and high damage intake it might be tough.

If you can get an acuity go for it! :p

ign: Killmour
Do you think it would be doable to spec for RF so that you can always have it up? Might have to start as a Scion instead of Witch and you'd probably lose a little bit of crit but that permanent spell multiplier is always tempting.
Do you go EB? Could make sense, high lvl AA + Grace and Ondar's and just run PoI & PoF with Fireball, Artic Breath and spell of choice
Could handle reflect way better, but would need higher lvls
Will be trying this whenever I can actually find a 6L Voll's for sale on Rampage

EDIT: Let the science begin

Last edited by dfolucinda on Oct 8, 2014, 5:56:31 PM
Sniff
IGN: Invections
I run a similar build as a ranger atm. But i grab Acrobatics and Ondars Guile, and run grace, herald of ice and light purity. Kinda safe for me. Dps is good enough, i havent tried uber atziri yet though.

Thats my gear and tree for those who might be interested.

Spoiler

Updated Gear

And thanks for sharing the guide, thats great !
Last edited by oztaahh on Oct 10, 2014, 3:32:27 AM
Is spell crit chance as good as local crit chance? Trying to figure out whats best to look for in a wand (within my budget)?
Local Crit is a must
Spell crit optional
Can i know how you do Uber Atziri ?! At the moment u have 5K life . Less Evasion , Armour , Dodge, and block . How you do Uber ?
are there 3 choices better for a chest besides shav? or a suggested chest besides shav for this build? currently farming and reaching 2ex almost so saving up for parts...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info