1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

What buget i need to start this build ? i have around 10 ex. should i start to create this build ? or to start after i have more exalts ?

thx
I cant understand how Barrage gets up to 90% crit with this build. I am sitting near 45% crit with barrage and the power charges dont seem to be raising it that much. What am I missing?
You have to consider all aspects that contribute to crit chance even slightly.
most important: does your wand have 10%++ base crit? And apart from this,
a) do you have all power charges on tree/passive bandit reward yet?
b) do you use diamond rings
c) did you take all the relevant crit nodes on passive tree yet
d) do you use maligaros/rats nest or not
e) do you have critchance on your ammy too
f) is your cast on crit gem at 20 quality already for extra 20% crit chance

and all that kind of stuff. but generally the most important thing is to have high implicit crit on wand;
with a 11% crit wand, 6 power charges you'd already sit at 44% and that is without even considering any passive node or gearpiece apart from the wand.
Hope this helps, would be really odd if it's still hard to get close the cap with all these things considered ;-)
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
"
Yogsothoz wrote:
I cant understand how Barrage gets up to 90% crit with this build. I am sitting near 45% crit with barrage and the power charges dont seem to be raising it that much. What am I missing?

6 power charges 300%
Rats Nest for 75%
Maligaros Virtuosity for 50%
2 Diamond rings for 60% (30% X 2)
Amulet with 30%
10.5% base crit wand

+

277% crit from the tree, will get you there, crit on amulet can be dropped if you have a 11%+ base crit wand, however those are usually expensive! You can also use the cheap 100% crit amulet at the cost of 50% reduced crit multi to hit 95% on barrage.

Last edited by justinmm1988 on Apr 25, 2015, 3:39:57 PM
If I can't afford a 6 link, could I instead use a 5 link Voll with all the spells in it and just have barrage in a 3 link with power charge on critical and GMP linked to it to get about the same amount of dps?
why do you need pcoc if you're running volls?
Last edited by Mystrl on Apr 26, 2015, 10:39:06 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
Yogsothoz wrote:

6 power charges 300%
Rats Nest for 75%
Amulet with 30%
10.5% base crit wand

+

277% crit from the tree, will get you there, crit on amulet can be dropped if you have a 11%+ base crit wand, however those are usually expensive! You can also use the cheap 100% crit amulet at the cost of 50% reduced crit multi to hit 95% on barrage.

less crit multi ;)
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
Yogsothoz wrote:

6 power charges 300%
Rats Nest for 75%
Amulet with 30%
10.5% base crit wand

+

less crit multi ;)

If you're talking about the amulet it's reduced, just checked to be sure.
Ammy by no means a good choice, losing everything what makes this build shine apart from that crit chance roll. Possible high hp, resists, es for more mana sustain, critmulti and still 30%ish easy crit chance AND stats for less dex/str issues all waiting on the amulet that is not ungil's.
Ammy by no means a good choice, losing everything what makes this build shine apart from that crit chance roll. Possible high hp, resists, es for more mana sustain, critmulti and still 30%ish easy crit chance AND stats for less dex/str issues all waiting on the amulet that is not ungil's.
Sorry for double post, something went wrong with keyboard or this site
Last edited by Hfgbrzl on May 8, 2015, 1:37:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info