1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

Hi all,

I would like to ask a few things.
With the tree for atziri: i calculated 2,505 attack speed against the 2,7 shown on barrage chart.
52%from tree + 5%maligaro +10%GMP = 67%IAS ---> 1,5 base + (1,5*0,67)=2,505.
The second thing is the crit chance for barrage.
277% tree +50% maligaro +43% ring +42%ring +300% power charge +10% cast on crit = 722% --->
10,96base * 7,22 = 79,1312

What did I miss or where make mistake with calculation? Im planning my new build, and that 12%crit chance and 0,2 Attack speed difference means a lot at the moment for a CoC build.

However im at evel 81 ~92% crit chance with dagger and spectral throw, but have only 2,2 attack/sec, however i will have 8-10 more point to boost my AS and spell damage too.

Thank YOU!
what aboute void batery ? its good chois to use it in this build ? and if yes when i want use 2 x void any change in tree nedet?
whats first priority on 5L going for the lifesteal and vaal pact or just go with your second skill and rely on the freezing of the skills + your potions?
Thanks

Ps: its perfectly possible to start this build as a "new" player just scearch poe.trade a bit for leveling gear with alot of crit chance and use assasin's mark...
im running it from scretch now in torment and im at merciless now doing fine so... + volls protector 4L is only 1c
Last edited by breesos on Jan 28, 2015, 3:32:32 PM
nobady was reply to my answer aboute 2 void so i risk and buy it and i need to say that its awesome ! my dps from arctic and spear was grow up from 2,3 to 3,7 k !! alco crit chance are higer thats cool but i stil got problem with survability feel like glas cannon but i gto this build fron 3 days so i think more practice and will be fine
Thanks for build its realy fun to play with it if anyone got some sugestion aboute tree change with dual void pls andwer i use tree from 1 st post atziri build
How is this build meant to deal with mana issues? I don't have great gear and not all my gems are leveled but im having serious mana problems, mostly regen.
Thanks to the build, uber down last week in torment with some slight modification of trees, it still works great~
Last edited by xjry123 on Feb 15, 2015, 1:56:54 AM
Put up my setup for reference if someone is interested, I does use auto-curse assasin's mark for more damage and swap to enfeeble when doing uber trio, you have enough space, just dropped vaal grace and use only two purites and two heralds. ggrb maligaro is switched to grrb one for purity of fire(purity of ice dropped) when doing uber, reflect won't be big issue when you have life leech linked and vaal pact.

Totally may cost 40-50exa in torment but you require some time to actually find the right gears.
Cool build!
Last edited by KawaiiDictator on Feb 15, 2015, 6:45:33 PM
Just tried out a new combination and it's pretty fun

Barrage + CoC + Arc + Discharge + Lightning Penetration + Increased Critical Strikes

Hard to tell if I'm clearing faster than my old Arc / Ice Spear set up because both are really quick, but it's definitely more fun to see the screen exploding from discharges. Volls amulet would make it even better, but then it kind of dips into the non budget range with that.
Last edited by kristof123 on Mar 10, 2015, 2:07:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info