1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

Seem to have it working now :). Have about 4.5k health atm and some items would need upgrades as time goes on (firstly, the wand) but it works :).

Old Gear

EDIT: Made some gear changes

New Gear

Also now doing Atziri super easy. Need 5 more levels before Uber
Last edited by dfolucinda on Oct 14, 2014, 12:03:20 PM
Just did my first normal Atziri with 4 portals left. Forgot bleed flask, killed trio with bleeder last...reep. Took me 2 tries to figure it out, double reep.

What gems would you recommend for a 5L Voll's?

Thanks
The9thPatriarch
I would Recommend
11% local critcal chance wand to trigger more chance for barrage

I used Ice Nova, Arc, Fire Storm and all area passives for mass killing .. seems cool
"
zigma2013 wrote:
I would Recommend
11% local critcal chance wand to trigger more chance for barrage

I used Ice Nova, Arc, Fire Storm and all area passives for mass killing .. seems cool

You can easily cap your crit with a 10.5% Imbued wand. Also the attack speed difference makes a huuuuge difference in terms of DPS. :P
IGN: Pirteloli
Does crit have to be that high? I ask because I want 100% resistance under flask 87% w/o flask to more reliably run RF all the time. Not to mention tanking atziri. Last season I has 101% so I like those aura buffs/inner force.

Here is tree i am working towards it has one more power charge but way less crit - i guess thats price to pay for more defense. Appreciate any input?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUIHHg5IEZYWvxpsJKomlSj6KjgsnC9vNZI26UGHQZZFnUlRTLNQMFNSVUtVxl3yYeJjQ2SdcFJwu3DVghCCHoLHidOMNo_6lS6a4KlurrO18rc-uJPQ9di92RPbC9te34rfsONq6-7r9ewY8NXyHfno-tL-Co-mRKtVrgQHg9stH5UgwfOio3_GFm8MfRB_xp4PxDt8uMpFfg5cavoXL4bRJLCApOQiKU-Ffew4GjinhJBV44Q2PeywjAu5fJ2qYqxsjMUoQsPfhAL-HwI2xdgkpwidrioL8-o=

Plan is
75% base cap then
basically 23 purities + 42% increased effect of Auras + 26% inner force = 9% max resits
add saffels = 4% max reists
add 13% flask max resits

= 101% resits

Second question are these wands worth taking to multimod?

Thanks

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 12, 2014, 7:27:57 AM
"
You can easily cap your crit with a 10.5% Imbued wand. Also the attack speed difference makes a huuuuge difference in terms of DPS

1.10 vs 1.50

you are using barrage and CoC

barrage already triggers multiple projectiles and you are using GMP

I assume 0.40 attack speed difference may be less considered .....which is not applied to your spells .....only to barrage it is applied ... and you can craft attack speed with master if you really needed.

If you have more base critical chance you can drop some critical chance passives to bring down critical chance and choose ... spell damage/elemental damage/projectile damage/projectile speed/accuracy passives ... and gain more damage actually
"
zigma2013 wrote:
"
You can easily cap your crit with a 10.5% Imbued wand. Also the attack speed difference makes a huuuuge difference in terms of DPS

1.10 vs 1.50

you are using barrage and CoC

barrage already triggers multiple projectiles and you are using GMP

I assume 0.40 attack speed difference may be less considered .....which is not applied to your spells .....only to barrage it is applied ... and you can craft attack speed with master if you really needed.

If you have more base critical chance you can drop some critical chance passives to bring down critical chance and choose ... spell damage/elemental damage/projectile damage/projectile speed/accuracy passives ... and gain more damage actually

You can do the math yourself if you don't believe me. The attack speed is WAY better than the crit chance. Faster barrage = more spells triggered.

Imbued wands have 36.3% MORE attack speed which translates into 36.3% MORE damage. Yes you can craft attack speed, but that works on both imbued and prophecy wands and doesn't change the 36.3% in any way. (1.5 * 1.12) / (1.1 * 1.12) = 1.5 / 1.1
IGN: Pirteloli
Yeah, this build is just destroying maps and atziri. Btw if anyone is interested, im selling my full gear for this spec.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1086448
The best combo of AoE is arc + arctic breath or arctic breath + ice spear ? And the best combo of single target is Fireball + Arctic breath or Arctic breath + ice spear ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info