1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

So far mapping goes pretty OK, awesome clear speed for sure. Life drops really fast sometimes, but thanks to LL gem you can fill up the bubble pretty quick again. What hits me hardest is either Rogue Exiles who likes to leapslam me or reflect.

Died a few times to reflects, even tho I did pop resist flask, but since im doing both cold+light dmg I need to pop two flasks before encountering and sometimes arc is chaining way ahead from me (level 21 arc which chains 6 times) and hit the ele reflect mob before I really wanted it to do :P

And yes, if Im not running around that much meanwhile shotgunning, then I get less desync. Takes slightly longer time to clear a map tho, but feels more safe than getting a desync surrounded by 2 exiles...

My worst opponent so far has been merveil in the graveyard map, holy shit but she spanked me all over for all the map portals so I wont barely be able to sit on a chair for days.
Also having slight troubles with strongboxes with 2x AOE mod, even tho my tactics always is to open the box and lightwarp away before its getting dirty. There it really is obvious atleast my build and gear is a glass cannon, it works best for me if I can kill everythin before it sees me. First to know, first to act. :)
Haha the exile damoi tui is one of the harders to me, kiting away leap slamming your face and ciclonning away to start again this rotation haha.
For defence what works best for me is 2x cwdt.

One level 12 CWDT (cast when taken 1500 dmg supporting max lev 53 gems) with increased area + assasins mark. The other one will I level to 20 with immortal call+enduring cry+inc duration.

Note to killmour, but you stated in the gem description that you used level 12 cwdt with level 20/20 inc duration. Will really that gem be triggered since level 12 cwdt only supports level 53 and below gems? Level 20 inc duration requires higher level.
is 85% crit chance good enough?
ive got 86 chance to hit and 47 on main hand chance to crit (vanilla)... dont wanna do atzi yet, but so far so good.
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
For defence what works best for me is 2x cwdt.

One level 12 CWDT (cast when taken 1500 dmg supporting max lev 53 gems) with increased area + assasins mark. The other one will I level to 20 with immortal call+enduring cry+inc duration.

Note to killmour, but you stated in the gem description that you used level 12 cwdt with level 20/20 inc duration. Will really that gem be triggered since level 12 cwdt only supports level 53 and below gems? Level 20 inc duration requires higher level.

Support gems are not affected by the level requirement

"
extremeboyvn wrote:
is 85% crit chance good enough?

Good enough to start with, yea
Last edited by dfolucinda on Oct 18, 2014, 3:00:07 PM
so I sold my 6l +3 fire staff and bought

I'm really excited actually :)
I need now wand, shield, amulet and rings.
I will buy them I want to buy them just once. I got like 10 exalt more. What should i look or is there any specific things i have to care ?
this is my first CoC build. Also, first spell critic build. I'm really need suggestion.
My aim is kill uber atziri.

Ty very much KıllMour for build. I really appreciate for make this real :)

sorry for my english
spell critic important or spell damage on wand ?
I think atack speed effect barrage so it's also important ?
and What should i look in shield and jewellery ?
"
BigJobless wrote:
spell critic important or spell damage on wand ?
I think atack speed effect barrage so it's also important ?
and What should i look in shield and jewellery ?

While spell crit is nice, it is not particularly a must have,

Wand - I'd recommend an "Imbued Wand" base and would go for Crit (10.6+), Global Crit & Spell damage
Shield - Life, Decent ES/Mana, Spell damage & resists if you need them
Jewelry - Life, Accuracy, Global Crit, Mana/ES

If you can at least manage these on your gear, you should be ready to start killing stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info