1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

Guys I guess with shavs but without acuity's I can't really go LL and I should stick with this one til I get the gloves, right?
"
Guys I guess with shavs but without acuity's I can't really go LL and I should stick with this one til I get the gloves, right?

Well on the Shatter Chuck thread there are some people who got it done with Maligaro's/Rat's nest, however I think if you want to play something stable you are better off going life until you get the gloves. The LL version is awesome when you can utilize all the benefits (acuity gloves, RF with shavs ring, Blood Rage bonuses, more auras, crazy dmg) but honestly it could prove problematic if you are still going to have to spec into Vaal Pact AFAIK.
"
dfolucinda wrote:
So just finished my first ever Uber Atziri :)!!

omg grats mate! knew you could do it ;)

edit; bring us vid next time!
Last edited by boondoxsaints on Oct 22, 2014, 12:51:43 PM
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
"
dfolucinda wrote:
So just finished my first ever Uber Atziri :)!!

omg grats mate! knew you could do it ;)

edit; bring us vid next time!

Haha thanks, I thought I would have had a video but I forgot that Nvidia ShadowPlay doesn't work in Windows Full. Maybe as I get more comfortable with it I will make a video.
this is the best build ever ty a lot man.
So, any idea how to implement herald of thunder?
I've seen people using it with curse on hit + assassin's mark.
What do you think?
Selling my 6L volls with perfect colors 6L for this build, pm me with reference to this thread to get a good price
"
So, any idea how to implement herald of thunder?
I've seen people using it with curse on hit + assassin's mark.
What do you think?

Seems a little too overkill for me after testing it. The HoT effect curses but it seems rather "meh" and didn't really seem to help all that much. This is also considering the fact that I had to drop a resist aura (which some people wouldn't mind dropping) for it. Even while running 78 maps with Arc+Ice Spear AoE, the packs where dying too fast for it to even matter. It would probably curse 1 or 2 of the mobs in the next pack but then those got wiped just as quickly anyway. Perhaps the aura is good for DPS in general but I think it isn't worth it as a curse mechanic.
dat feeel when you run around in an easy lv 71 map and suddenly get desynced surrounded by worms and apes, getting no crits (and no life leech) at all, then retrieving sync and getting instakilled.

Overall I like the clearspeed on maps aso, but me myself is a bit too squishy and the desyncs are pretty annoying. Really need to setup and bind a marco to retrieve sync
Last edited by boondoxsaints on Oct 24, 2014, 7:59:37 AM
For anyone interested in gear that is suitable for this build, selling mine as I'm trying a different build:

Just look the items up on xyz and msg me if you're interested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info