1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

"
jianuo1991 wrote:
HI bro, i really like your idea. :) My question is is there any way that i can do CI wand coc. My idea is easier to make es higher. Could you please give me a CI-ES build by any chance? Thank you very much!

hi dude, I will try to answer your question.
Firstly for ci build you need good es gears & discipline. Problem is Voll's so low es and you can't run discipline also. Life based is easier and cheaper

I'm 89 now and I want to try Uber Atziri but I'm not sure. I will pick 3 more life nodes(4+4+6).

My gears
Spoiler

Which Items should I improve ?

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwVCBiMHHgixDkgOXA-rEZYWvxmKGo8fQSaVKgsqOCpNLJwtHy2DMgk1kjY9Olg64T8nP_xBlkSrRX5JUUrITLNN41AwUUxTNVVLVa5Vxl3yYeJirGNDavpsRmyMbqpvnnBScNVybHcHeA19W311f8aCEIIegwmD24cTidOMC4w2j6aVIJUulwabtZyknaqio6ZXqW6sR66ztUi18rl8u-PB88M6xKLKStD1037YvdsL217fsOOE6GbssPDV8kXz6vba-wn-Cv6P_ro=

I got 4.2 k life for now. I'm running Herald of Ice & Herald of Thunder & Purity of Ice &Purity of Light. I got 20lvl Icespear, Arctic breath, 19 lvl arc and 19 lvl fireball.
MY dps with power charges like 3.3k for Ice spear/fireball/Arctic Breath.

I did many atziri runs but I never killed Uber. I'm wondering can I kill Uber atziri?

I don't want to get one shot from atziri Spear throw

Sorry for poor english.
Last edited by BigJobless on Nov 2, 2014, 10:05:13 AM
I don't see much use in voli to be honest.

Why not use assassin mark and make voli totally obselete in the meanwhile?

The more mana can be spend on something else buff wise, and you can run a higher level arctic armour and get any 6link defensive armour you want or if you don't got cash or anything just use rasa which lacks any defense but is cheap as hell instead of 30 exalts for this voli armour.

I use cloak of defiance = reduces massive amounts of dmg + can run a higher actic armour for more defense.

You can also keep EB for more mana regen, but otherwise you can just drop it and spend the points on something else as your regen without voli already goes up.

In groups you just have to stick in front to make assassin mark buff hit, otherwise switch out dmg gem for power charge on crit gem, your dmg is a tad reduced for sure, but who really cares in groups, they will even love you more as you won't lag there pc's out that much.

Last edited by GATYGUN on Nov 3, 2014, 5:08:17 AM
"
GATYGUN wrote:
I don't see much use in voli to be honest.

Why not use assassin mark and make voli totally obselete in the meanwhile?

The more mana can be spend on something else buff wise, and you can run a higher level arctic armour and get any 6link defensive armour you want or if you don't got cash or anything just use rasa which lacks any defense but is cheap as hell instead of 30 exalts for this voli armour.

I use cloak of defiance = reduces massive amounts of dmg + can run a higher actic armour for more defense.

You can also keep EB for more mana regen, but otherwise you can just drop it and spend the points on something else as your regen without voli already goes up.

In groups you just have to stick in front to make assassin mark buff hit, otherwise switch out dmg gem for power charge on crit gem, your dmg is a tad reduced for sure, but who really cares in groups, they will even love you more as you won't lag there pc's out that much.

Having to curse slows down clear speed to be honest, it is also unreliable with leaping targets. However if that method works for you then that's fine. I think the added survivability of AA (If you can get enough mana regen without sacrificing other key stats) will be okay but the build already seems pretty tough as is and I will more likely focus on other aspects.

Also swapping out a dmg gem for PCoC reduces your damage significantly, i wouldn't exactly call that a "tad". Keep in mind that your leech/HP depends ultimately on the amount of damage you do.
Last edited by dfolucinda on Nov 3, 2014, 7:28:48 AM
I'm saving up for a 5L voll's while levelling (just hit 75 doing Piety runs) and I'm not sure I see the benefit of the Voll's over a taba. Neither does dick defensively, and without using cold snap the difference between Voll's effect and a PCoC gem in a tabula is negligible, and the tab doesn't eat half your mana.

My gear is horrible right now while I save up for the chest, so I want to make sure I make the right call and I'm not seeing any reason not to go with the tab as the budget choice.

Also, I curse using a second barrage setup, going Barrage-CoC-AM-Skellies and I really love that instead of the manual curse. Drops meat shields right in front to take the leapers/chargers, and then I vaporize them.
Last edited by C0Y0T3_SLY on Nov 3, 2014, 12:05:38 PM

Voll´s You get a P charge each time you deal a crit to an enemy. (100%)

60% Armor and ES

Tab + pcoc 20/20 69% chance of getting a pcharge on crit (69%)

Tabula 0 Armor 0 ES

Which is better you do the math.
So i just respec to try this build out, i don't have great gear and wondered how you deal with mana issues? i noticed you have clarity running in the video? but not in the build?
Thanks.
Cold snap + Arctic Breath good?
"
lastfreaze wrote:
Cold snap + Arctic Breath good?

- cold snap doesn't benefit from GMP and will constantly drop your power charges, so big NO.

- regarding tabula vs 5L = practically no difference, I used both when lvling saw no difference in critting. end game you want 6L voll's for SURE because you can slot life leech gem which is a MUST for life variation (yes i killed uber atziri with this build I know what I'm talking about).

- curse = NOPE, slows clear speed drastically as already mentioned AND you can't run curse immune mods.
Last edited by forzazx6 on Nov 8, 2014, 11:05:47 PM
GREAT build. What do you think about frosbite for atziri?? (in a second cwdt set up)
hey , i want to say thanks to you.
I tried this build for a while.
i've done several times uber atziri on taiwan server and get the glove today! (updated Sacrifice of the Vaal for 2weeks)
yep with some fails because i'm bad

Share some uber atziri experience
i am level 88 with 4.5khp
89% accuary
90%crit barrage
around 5k dps ice spear & AB (RF Mode full power charges 20level herald of ice&thunder)

For 2 vaal boss, i use haste ,empower+herald of ice+thunder for more dps.
With RF+atrizi flask, i can easily take down them one by one before it goes down.
Diamond flask are useful for this stage too.

For trio, same auras set up for more damage output since you dont really need the resist.(maybe fire?
Learn alot from u ,RF, pop armor&ruby flask (Rumi is really good here if u can afford one , if no just use granite is k) facetank the dualman kill him first
Little lady second , care for rain of arrows.
and kite the bleeding guy.

For atrizi, turn on purity of fire , lightning , herald of ice + thunder without empower this time coz not enough mana for me.
Just dont forget to pop ruby+topez flask.
it's easier than trio.
Cast RF -> BOOM > disable RF(HP flask) heal a bit and turn on again for minor form -> BOOM. GG

Should try more in normal atrizi for these boss.
Figure out ur starting pose which u can burst them down really quickly.
Really important for Vaal and atrizi.
Our Dps is huge , our dps is life since if we're not getting oneshot. Can be leech to full hp in a second.
Try to keep attack.
Trust the dps , Less time = Less dangerous.
Hope i can help some of you who want to try it.
sorry for poor english.

--------------
Since i'm really lucky to get the gloves
any idea for the tree ?
for me i still can't afford shav to change to lowlife version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info