1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

Any suggestions on the best spell for a 5L 1 spell setup? (assuming im using one link for life leech.)

I'm thinking ice spear or arctic breath would be the best. Although i've considered dropping GMP and using maybe arc and firestorm or discharge. Thoughts?

Looking to sell this, be it standard or rampage.
It is one of the best wands with the next step up being mirror only wands and there is nothing similar on rampage even when lowering the stats to (1.5 APS+, 22+ crit multi, 10.8+ crit multi, 55 SPD).
PM me here or in-game if you are interested :)
If I were to use a 4-Link on my Voll's Protector, what links do you recommend I get?
"
If I were to use a 4-Link on my Voll's Protector, what links do you recommend I get?

I believe he recommends you do not try the build with only a 4L as you lose out on way to much and the build becomes extremely weak
"

Actually, i've found that barrage+CoC+Cold snap + Arc works well for just 4 links. You have to of course forgo the life leech option but the dps is acceptable.
"
billburn wrote:
"

Actually, i've found that barrage+CoC+Cold snap + Arc works well for just 4 links. You have to of course forgo the life leech option but the dps is acceptable.

Scratch that, arc+firestorm seems to work better. I'll be testing other spells though.
I am struggling to do even normal atziri with this build. I am an experience atziri runner. The build just feels squishy? Maybe someone could look at my gear and tree and tell me how/what to improve.

Spoiler
tree:http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwVCBiMHHgixDjwOSA5cD6sRlha_GYoajx9BIuomlSoLKjgqTSycLR8tgzIJNZI2PTboOlI6WDrhPyc__EGWRKtFfklRSshMs03jUDBRTFHZUzVVS1WuVcZYr13yYeJirGNDavpsRmyMbWxuqnBScNVybHgNfVt9dX_GghCCHoPbidOMC4w2j6aVIJUulwabtZ2qn8uio6ZXqW6sR66zsJK1SLXyuXy748HFwfPDOsSiykrQ9dN-2L3bC9te37DjhOd06Gbo1uyw8NXyRfPq9tr7Cf4K_o_-uv-T
"
billburn wrote:
Any suggestions on the best spell for a 5L 1 spell setup? (assuming im using one link for life leech.)

I'm thinking ice spear or arctic breath would be the best. Although i've considered dropping GMP and using maybe arc and firestorm or discharge. Thoughts?

Fireball if one spell, can also drop LL and use CWDT + Warlord's Mark and use 2 spells.

"
I am struggling to do even normal atziri with this build. I am an experience atziri runner. The build just feels squishy? Maybe someone could look at my gear and tree and tell me how/what to improve.

Tons of wasted points on your tree, why the hell do you pick up 3 dex and 1 int node for no reason? normal Atziri still shouldn't be a problem, where do you die at?

"

I'd reccommend to use a tabula instead and use PCoC, if you don't have that another build would probably be better.
Build is interesting when using aura Herald of Thunder and a set of gems :
1) Barrage - Cast on Crit - arc - arc - arc - arc
2) Barrage - Cast on Crit - arc - arc - arc - Lightning Penetration
Four arcs is cool!
"

Spoiler
tree:http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwVCBiMHHgixDjwOSA5cD6sRlha_GYoajx9BIuomlSoLKjgqTSycLR8tgzIJNZI2PTboOlI6WDrhPyc__EGWRKtFfklRSshMs03jUDBRTFHZUzVVS1WuVcZYr13yYeJirGNDavpsRmyMbWxuqnBScNVybHgNfVt9dX_GghCCHoPbidOMC4w2j6aVIJUulwabtZ2qn8uio6ZXqW6sR66zsJK1SLXyuXy748HFwfPDOsSiykrQ9dN-2L3bC9te37DjhOd06Gbo1uyw8NXyRfPq9tr7Cf4K_o_-uv-T

you have 4 wasted points on +40 dex for no apparent reason, these points could be dropped to grab harrier by scion and life/mana by witch. you have basically the same gear as me and I have already done uber atziri.
There is no reason for you to be incapable of running regular atziri, when you get to vaals, pop VH and RF and spam barrage on the first, second, done. fight takes max 8 seconds.
Trio, VH, RF, kill dualstriker (1~ second), spiker (1-2~ seconds), cycloner (2-5~ seconds). Fight is a joke.
Same for atziri, she pops instantly so normal should be a joke, even on uber she practically pops instantly. Get in the habit of using RF for every fight since you need it for uber and it speeds things up immensely. The build is squishy but dps=survival for us. Watch killmours uber vid and if you do as he does normal will be a joke (ive done 5 ubers and 100+ normal runs with this build.)

Edit: you also took a random int node by CI for NO REASON, and you're missing important nodes, I have no idea what you are doing with such a poorly inspected tree but here's what you should be using.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwVCBiMHHgixDjwOSA5cD6sRlha_GYoajx9BJpUqCyo4Kk0snC0fMgk1kjY9Nug6UjpYOuE_Jz_8QZZEq0V-SVFKyEtXTLNN41AwUUxR2VM1VUtVrlXGWK9d8mHiYqxjQ2r6axdsRmyMbqpvnnBScNVybHcHeA19W3_GghCCHoMJg9uHE4nTjAuMNo-mlSCVLpu1nKSdqp_LoqOmV6lurEeus7CStUi18rl8vOrAVMDjwfPDOspK0PXYvdsL217fit-w44ToZuyw8NXxs_JF8-r22vsJ_gr-j_-T

you should spec out of finesse all the way to the int node after charisma when using US for atziri (even tho its not needed for normal runs)
Last edited by AgonyEvolved on Nov 13, 2014, 7:45:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info