1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

Thanks guy for the input. There's a reason I ask for help on the forums sometimes I miss something simple such as a tree goof. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to help me improve and I'll post a follow up after I try atziri this morning.

*first attempt was with 2 people and ran out of portals at tri. Vaals went down easy. Map was easy. Trying another attempt now.
Well this is frustrating as hell. I fixed tree and gained about 400 life. I just had my second ever fail at atziri(non uber!) with this... The problem seems like my crit chance... I am having to cast barrage many times before coc triggers arctic breath and fireball, which is just enough time to get one shotted with all flasks up even... once I die at atziri the rest is me getting one shotted... Do I need more local crit on my wand or what? I literally have done tons of atziri runs and never died until this build. I am obviously doing something wrong to be using 6 portals for normal atziri... Also, my damage doesn't seem very high, its hit and miss and not constant like it looks in the video.

Here is my new tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwVCBiMHHgixCPQOPA5IDlwPqxGWFSAWvxmKGo8fQSLiJpUqCyo4Kk0snC0fLYMyCTWSNj026DpSOlg64T8nP_xBlkSrRX5H4klRSshMs03jUDBRTFHZUzVVS1WuVcZYr13yYeJirGNDakNq-msXbEZsjG6qcFJw1XJseA19W3_GghCCHoPbidOMC4w2j6aVIJUulwabtZ2qn8uio6ZXqW6sR66zsJK1SLXyuXy86sBUwfPDOsSiykrQ9di92wvbXt-K37DjhOhm7LDw1fJF8-r22vsJ_gr-j_-T
I've always wanted to try a CoC build... hmm. But I don't play Softcore any more.
I just dropped this in Beyond, could be a viable chest for this with either PCoC or cursing?
"
Well this is frustrating as hell. I fixed tree and gained about 400 life. I just had my second ever fail at atziri(non uber!) with this... The problem seems like my crit chance... I am having to cast barrage many times before coc triggers arctic breath and fireball, which is just enough time to get one shotted with all flasks up even... once I die at atziri the rest is me getting one shotted... Do I need more local crit on my wand or what? I literally have done tons of atziri runs and never died until this build. I am obviously doing something wrong to be using 6 portals for normal atziri... Also, my damage doesn't seem very high, its hit and miss and not constant like it looks in the video.

Here is my new tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwVCBiMHHgixCPQOPA5IDlwPqxGWFSAWvxmKGo8fQSLiJpUqCyo4Kk0snC0fLYMyCTWSNj026DpSOlg64T8nP_xBlkSrRX5H4klRSshMs03jUDBRTFHZUzVVS1WuVcZYr13yYeJirGNDakNq-msXbEZsjG6qcFJw1XJseA19W3_GghCCHoPbidOMC4w2j6aVIJUulwabtZ2qn8uio6ZXqW6sR66zsJK1SLXyuXy86sBUwfPDOsSiykrQ9di92wvbXt-K37DjhOhm7LDw1fJF8-r22vsJ_gr-j_-T

Add me in game at rampagenicebuild, I will buy an atziri set and run it with you inside in approximately 5 hours if you are on. And then I can help you figure things out
I just bought 10 sets so im stalked up. I am going to buy a 2020 ic and try self cast ic for more defense during trio. It is definitely the initial crit chance getting me after I die once its all over.
"
I just bought 10 sets so im stalked up. I am going to buy a 2020 ic and try self cast ic for more defense during trio. It is definitely the initial crit chance getting me after I die once its all over.

The way you should approach the trio is enter with charges or else it can be irritating, even tho on normal it doesn't matter. If you die you should find mobs to get charges and then enter. I can run your set with you and show you how I approach the fights or I could stream a run or some shit. Doesn't really matter
When are you going to be on? just had my first kill... took 5 portals though, actually trio was easier this time but the queen is raping me. Just seems like I'm too slow to dodge some of the attacks
"
When are you going to be on? just had my first kill... took 5 portals though, actually trio was easier this time but the queen is raping me. Just seems like I'm too slow to dodge some of the attacks

I can get on in a bit. Atziri should be the easiest tbh cause you should do enough DPS to make her phase change instantly
Special thanks to AgonyEvolved for helping me see that my tree was off. I missed a crit node cluster that was extremely important. I haven't tried atziri with new setup yet but will let you know how it goes. The dps of the build is very good and ty to op for the build it is fun to play.
I have had no luck 6 linking my volls, but found that any 6L setup combined with Herald of thunder+curse on hit+assasin's mark works very well for generating charges. Atleast for general gameplay.. not so much for atziri :)
Romira's banquet might be decent choice for atziri in a setup without Voll's(?)

Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info