1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

Crit chance % isn't the most important stat in my opinion. I run two Void Batteries and reach 93,x% chance to crit with full power charges and I also have Assassin's Mark linked sometimes to a low level CwDT. I haven't done the calculations but when having such a high crit chance crit multi is more important in my opinion. I would rank offensive stat importance in the following order Accuracy -> Crit Multi -> Attack Speed -> Crit Chance. Defensively just get 75/75/75 resistance and then max life.

Really need to start using Vaal Haste with two Void Batteries though, the attack speed loss is noticeable.
"
Direktor wrote:
Crit chance % isn't the most important stat in my opinion. I run two Void Batteries and reach 93,x% chance to crit with full power charges and I also have Assassin's Mark linked sometimes to a low level CwDT. I haven't done the calculations but when having such a high crit chance crit multi is more important in my opinion. I would rank offensive stat importance in the following order Accuracy -> Crit Multi -> Attack Speed -> Crit Chance. Defensively just get 75/75/75 resistance and then max life.

Really need to start using Vaal Haste with two Void Batteries though, the attack speed loss is noticeable.

just a little note that your awesome void batteries give you 2 more power charges that boost your crit chance significantly (100% increased Critical Strike Chance).. also that spell damage bonus OP. I do however agree with everything else you said. I also have a low lvl Ass mark on CwDT and I ended up taking the Attack Speed from the Cruel Bandits because of how important attack speed is.
Last edited by dfolucinda on Oct 19, 2014, 6:54:29 AM
"
dfolucinda wrote:
"
Direktor wrote:

just a little note that your awesome void batteries give you 2 more power charges that boost your crit chance significantly (100% increased Critical Strike Chance).. also that spell damage bonus OP. I do however agree with everything else you said. I also have a low lvl Ass mark on CwDT and I ended up taking the Attack Speed from the Cruel Bandits because of how important attack speed is.

Oh yes this is definitely from my point of view. I do think however that even with say 85% crit chance crit multi is undervalued by some. It is a very effective way of increasing DPS for shotgunning bosses like Atziri. I hindsight I should have taken the Attack Speed from Cruel as well. Already spent 20 Orbs of Regret getting the +40 Life from Oak Normal so will have to get some more Orbs but I really think the Attack Speed is necessary. Comparable points on the passive tree grants +5% attack speed, which means you miss out on 3%. Not a negligible loss.
I will be attempting Uber Atziri later today. I've had a lot of practice on normal Atziri, to the extent that it is almost a repetitive bore, so hopefully that should help.

Will update on how it goes much later in the day when it is done.

EDIT: Too much lag today..getting weird high ping, so not going to risk it.
Last edited by dfolucinda on Oct 20, 2014, 5:41:22 PM
What would be your optimal 5l setup for AOE and single target
Nice build, got a question though, It is obvious to me that at best
you are using a macro that performs multiple actions for flasks
(at worst case scenario this rly seem automated but aint gonna assume so)

I am still confused, macros that use for example multiple flasks with one
keypress are allowed or not?

(Uber kill vid)
IGN: Asphyxir
Last edited by Asphyxor on Oct 20, 2014, 6:22:52 AM
"
Phasesaber82 wrote:
What would be your optimal 5l setup for AOE and single target

Assuming you have Voll's Protector I would recommend:

5L for single target
Barrage - CoC - Fireball - Freezing Pulse/AB - LMP/GMP

If you are shotgunning and standing in the face of the target GMP is better since all 5 projectiles hit. If you are standing from a far then LMP is better.

5L for AoE
Barrage - CoC - Arc - Freezing Pulse/AB - GMP

"
dfolucinda wrote:
I will be attempting Uber Atziri later today. I've had a lot of practice on normal Atziri, to the extent that it is almost a repetitive bore, so hopefully that should help.

Good luck, hopefully you get Acuity on your first attempt! :)
Hey guys,

Really nice build!

I'm now level 78 and wanting to update some gears to get ready for normal Atziri farming!

Can anyone make any suggestions, much appreciated.

GEARS:

6L hype I suppose I'm a bit more ready now!

IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
Last edited by Singkiang on Oct 20, 2014, 7:24:52 PM
So just finished my first ever Uber Atziri :)!!

3 Deaths - Turbo Vaal Smash from weird Vaal behavior and 2 Deaths to Empowered Dual Striker (I should have listened and killed him first instead of second)

Atziri Herself was scary with health drops on spears, but went really fast. I was actually surprised it was already over.

Loots - (No Gloves unfortunately):

My Gear

Lv. 90
Oak/Attk Spd/Power Charge
4,318 HP

Tree
http://poeurl.com/y3zACiR

If unverified then more likely I just changed MTX and not upgraded
Last edited by dfolucinda on Oct 22, 2014, 5:07:50 AM
Gratz Man!!! Nice job, maybe i will try ubber myself, im level 86 still.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info