1.3 Life Based "Shatter Chuck Lite" Barrage - CoC build (updated the tree)

How much accuracy do you guys have?
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
How much accuracy do you guys have?

92%
Still need to improve my gear and am farming maps/trying to increase map pool, so mainly doing low level maps yet, but omg what a nice clear speed this brings. I can barely run 3 puritys + herald of ice and even tho I still lack of crit gear and accuracy, I do crit alot.

My only main concerns are 1) people normally hates partying with coc builds, its not easy to get room in a map rotation group and 2) when playing solo desyncs can be pretty annoying and nervous stuff specially when doing map bosses and suddenly realizing that you are out of sync.

My current gear;
Spoiler
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
Still need to improve my gear and am farming maps/trying to increase map pool, so mainly doing low level maps yet, but omg what a nice clear speed this brings. I can barely run 3 puritys + herald of ice and even tho I still lack of crit gear and accuracy, I do crit alot.

My only main concerns are 1) people normally hates partying with coc builds, its not easy to get room in a map rotation group and 2) when playing solo desyncs can be pretty annoying and nervous stuff specially when doing map bosses and suddenly realizing that you are out of sync.

My current gear;
Spoiler

I didn't have too much of an issue soloing or finding parties (1 or 2 "no CoC allowed"). If you need maps, depending on your level I might just give you some of the ones I don't need anymore.

IGN: Verderian
Last edited by dfolucinda on Oct 17, 2014, 6:59:22 AM
i dont think anyone will have trouble finding parties cuz literally eveyrone is playing this build now, holy shit talk about no diversity, yesterday i hosted a 75s map party and literally at any given time 4/6 ppl used this build. gratz guys nerf inc.
"
forzazx6 wrote:
i dont think anyone will have trouble finding parties cuz literally eveyrone is playing this build now, holy shit talk about no diversity, yesterday i hosted a 75s map party and literally at any given time 4/6 ppl used this build. gratz guys nerf inc.

literally everyone? I find that hard to believe lol

Anyway, if numerous people are playing it, then it may be testament to just how nice of a build it is.
"
dfolucinda wrote:
"
forzazx6 wrote:

Anyway, if numerous people are playing it, then it may be testament to just how nice of a build it is.

you realize that ALL you need is tabula + pcoc gem and youre good? yes everyone is running it in some gypsy form way.
"
forzazx6 wrote:
"
dfolucinda wrote:
"
forzazx6 wrote:

you realize that ALL you need is tabula + pcoc gem and youre good? yes everyone is running it in some gypsy form way.

I was just pulling your leg over the 'literally' usage :). I am pretty sure there are indeed a bunch of CoC users all over the place, as I too have run into quite a few of them.
Last edited by dfolucinda on Oct 17, 2014, 10:35:11 AM
"
dfolucinda wrote:

I didn't have too much of an issue soloing or finding parties (1 or 2 "no CoC allowed"). If you need maps, depending on your level I might just give you some of the ones I don't need anymore.

I do say ugly words a lot due to the desync in all maps (soloing), never experienced this before in PoE with previous builds.

Think im in a bit too high level for the maps mate, byt ty anyways. Am lvl 84, but i struggle building map pools above 70 :/ ... been that with all builds. managing 66-69 is easy, but somehow RNG think im not allowed to get map drops in equal or higher level even tho +75 qual :P
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
"
dfolucinda wrote:

I do say ugly words a lot due to the desync in all maps (soloing), never experienced this before in PoE with previous builds.

Think im in a bit too high level for the maps mate, byt ty anyways. Am lvl 84, but i struggle building map pools above 70 :/ ... been that with all builds. managing 66-69 is easy, but somehow RNG think im not allowed to get map drops in equal or higher level even tho +75 qual :P

yep this is one of the biggest downsides of this build, helmannn the twitch streamer started playing this build yesterday on beyond (low life version) and he almost ripped due to desync.

He also explained it perfectly, when you use barrage and start moving, the server still thinks youre standing still so it has to play catch up with you if you keep moving and shooting.

I brought this point up in the original thread but no one seemed to care, the irony of this build heh, kill fast, move slow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info