RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Well said, Lanster!
Censored.
Could you update skill tree soon please?
Why not go Blood Magic with this build? Its not very far away. Whats the downside, i can live with some reserved life, when you have that much. Does it affect RF or something?
BM seems pretty far away to me! LOL Seriously, you would have to miss out on some of the life regen (that is important w/RF) to get there.

Phlexx, if you go back a couple pages from here you will see many updated trees for 2.0. Pick one and run with it!

Feel free to ask questions here.
Censored.
"
BjarkeBums wrote:
Why not go Blood Magic with this build? Its not very far away. Whats the downside, i can live with some reserved life, when you have that much. Does it affect RF or something?

why not get -8 el rings and cast inci for free?
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
"
BjarkeBums wrote:

A 6 link incinerate is going to cost you more than 24 mana per cast, so you're not going to make it free, even if you're rocking 3x Elreon -8. Also, good luck crafting 3x lategame viable 8- elreon rings without eternals. :/
"
Naughtyqt wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
"
BjarkeBums wrote:

A 6 link incinerate is going to cost you more than 24 mana per cast, so you're not going to make it free, even if you're rocking 3x Elreon -8. Also, good luck crafting 3x lategame viable 8- elreon rings without eternals. :/

what lategame viability? its not that hard to stack res with gear and jewels, and just run crafted 70+ hp corals.
spelldamage + hp neck will cost alot, but rings - nah.

also, im pretty okay with doon 3l setup, 13k tooltip with 18 lvl gem, and i havent taken half of planned damage nodes yet. planning to get kaoms eventually, as i really dont like LC( ripped both at beyond and bloodlines due to shock)
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jul 25, 2015, 8:46:09 AM
@kolyaboo

do you even reach 90% fire res?

your gear seems pretty much messed up, man
Last edited by anakkk on Jul 25, 2015, 8:01:43 AM
How about taking block nodes and using cybil ( like raiz mentioned )for helping with sustain blood magic?
Last edited by Kumbas on Jul 25, 2015, 9:33:16 AM
Nice build i guess, i also try it atm.
i thought a while about this build and found a problem that i dont know how to solve:

The Skill gem of incirnerate needs 155 int on lvl 20. I dont know where i should get those insane amount if it.
Do i have to drop otherstats on my items for Intelligence ?

or how do you guys get it work ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info