RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Why unwavering stance? I am not too fussed with stun personally but maybe that is just me?
Censored.
On high lvl map, one stun can kill you dude xD
I don't die often and I've done every map except new ones (got none of them under my belt yet). I avoid Dom in palace, have never done uber atziri, other than that, we're OK.

This is one of the things that is so nice about having a new act, IMO, new monsters, new maps: everyone was so predictable before. Now we will die because we don't know the monsters. Player error galore! (I don't play HC much as you can see).
Censored.
unwavering stance is not needed even on high level "new" maps. Just play more conservatively.

To folks that are looking for an "update", there are plenty of us here that made the build work again (granted it may be a bit pricier than before). Both armor and MoM versions can kill Atziri and handling higher level maps (including the new ones). Just because we do not stream doesn't mean our builds suck or non-legit. Pick a suggested build, customize a bit to your liking and try it out.

For leveling guide, grab your regeneration passives along with +life and maybe + armor on the way.
After that get your aura reserving passives (if you choose to get them) and go straight to increase damage nodes.

Incinerate/firestorm is great for leveling before you can sustain RF.

I am currently leveling my character on Warband @ level 39 and having no issue getting through Normal Act 4.
have any estimate of when will update the skill tree?

I created a character because of this build and now do not know where to put the points
"
basta wrote:
have any estimate of when will update the skill tree?

I created a character because of this build and now do not know where to put the points

I can recommend you my "basic build for leveling" (starts from Marauder or Templar) for aprox ~70lv. At normal help Oak then kill twice for skill points.

You will need to get 1 or 2 Elenor's jewelery (-X mana cost), so your incinerate wont harm your mana pool.
Mana reserve cluster will provide you to run Grace + Arctic Armour + Purity of Fire (until you get Rise of Phoenix and gather all life regen mods just run AA & Grace plus maybe Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit + curse of your choice)

After that you are ready to figure out your character meta, whatever you gonna pump shield while drop armour, go high armour, high damage or pick up the endurance charges. I think, this is good start up point.

Incinerate support with Lesser Multi Projectile (swap for Slower Projectile vs bosses) and Faster Casting / Spell Echo. then 4th, 5th and 6th can be Iron Will (nice boost), Faster Projectile (gather range + dmg) and Fire Penetration.

That's my 50 cents, I believe helpful =)
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Jul 23, 2015, 5:34:29 AM
I have real stuggle with this build. Leveling was easy with inci and elreons jwlry, but at 65 i turned on RF and im like glass puppet.
Stats r not worst i gues, i have 67 lv, 5k hp, 68% phys reduction, 5% evade, no block nodes yet. Caped at resists (86% fire). 2200 Incinerate DPS.

But still, when i enter map, i get a lot of dmg and since i have all ho regen sucked by RF (RFs dmg isnt as good as i would want to) im dependent only on flasks and some mosnters hit rly hard, i cant channel my Inci becouse i have to run around or run away or i just die from one shot something ...

Any ideas what might be wrong?
"
Babalian wrote:
Just because we do not stream doesn't mean our builds suck or non-legit. Pick a suggested build, customize a bit to your liking and try it out.

Yes, exactly what he said! Surely all the times the tree has been radically changed in the past this has happened before?

Maybe those with updated trees should start a separate/communal thread with all the different ways to make the build now (giving credit for original to Raiz, of course). At least people who are n00bs or not familiar with forum will not waste points.

Just a thought.

For those looking for leveling skill, I always used incinerate. My character was born into this build, not later respecced.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jul 22, 2015, 3:09:49 PM
When can we expect updated leveling section? ty.
My IGN is TheFatality.
This build sux on 2.0, don't play taht, when you are on RF, you take very very dmg, not safe, not fun...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info