RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
Mystrielle wrote:
This build sux on 2.0, don't play taht, when you are on RF, you take very very dmg, not safe, not fun...

Really? He said it received "MASSIVE" buffs...

EDIT: I just read all the posts from release of 2.0, all I can say is that im disappointed since it seems build is no longer viable even tho he said it is.

@kolyaboo

Do you recommend switching to your passive skill tree? Is it viable, what are the differences? TY!
My IGN is TheFatality.
Last edited by Annihilat0r on Jul 22, 2015, 11:39:42 PM
"
Mystrielle wrote:
This build sux on 2.0, don't play taht, when you are on RF, you take very very dmg, not safe, not fun...

OMG Sky is falling ^^

Seems you've just rip in hardcore league with that build ?

I think, that the most problem with this build (literally with any other) is that, people are lazy to make own path. Just simply follow the "one skill fast build" - where is the fun?... Why not use someone's build for "core mechanic" then fix it for own game play. Who knows, maybe yours setup will be better?
Update 2.0 made much changes, so this original build had lost very much of survivability but gave dmg in recompense. Also, I think GGG wanted make game more dangerous, so cheesy mechanics like CWDT+EC+IM was fixed. Therefor, we just need to redesign build to get it works good again. For example: I noticed people use Reckoning + Fortify with high block. If drop some armour, go shield nodes plus tempest. OR, don't turn RF on maps, use Anger and turn RF on boss fights with Ruby flasks? May Pick up all endurance charges and keep spamming EnCry with Immortal on standby? NAH, we lazy, we wanna 999,999 dps and 30sec map clear AND LET SOMEONE POST IT, I'M WAITTIN' SO LONG!... =P

Rather than complain, you could try yourselves with various configuration and make it works fine.
I personally more enjoin with making things on my own and polishing it rather than just "taking others job done" and just use it.
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Jul 23, 2015, 5:29:26 AM
YAY here is my new awesome double zero build
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBxtgbRY6_wQQ26IZgYVLvTl4TQKAhYHTxGNsUdXfXVvp_KzB8UUeNvwW1wuy0xdvnRwbQ0I_67BjBxYhCgh4UsEwtEQ-smPfXm6GPRh0U-tJmnnIPWfOsqnKp9zLqGPjrFHEOPDpSGlVhIYTv2sFDMUz_Tipbrw2N_MXuDqOK-WMV8AX5mybo1ud0bWw2PRvI44QOSBGWf8aio8HzlSAtH0yzBAcfAjbF2CSnCJ2uGmzkIilP7Dg62Hy7PQ-vp8T2J-0ZLtlhVw3SIZ7NVbUppaTC1orUI19qe9csv9sLSOevjXzZ378yfvfBpzAB5zBx3ahLeDpC

I am currently 92 lvl RF incinerator on Tempest, I have 14k toolip dps inci with lmp and fire pen, 17k with iron will. Here is my tree and gear if you are interested.

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAecDdQSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzREtFCAUTRZvGFYYkRkuGjgaPhpVGmwcpxzOHNwkqicvJ-0pLilPK1AsnDboNuk62DwtPQ89_EGHRKtFnVNSU6VVrlcNWGNYd1ugXwRfP2EhZlRoZWh0aPJ07XwOfIN8uHy7ffWCB4IQgpuDX4PMhO-Fe4cpjM-PGo-mkFWRK5SgmuCdrp7Nn8uiAKcIpzCnVa2Nr2yvp7c-vJ_AZsRYxPbFisauz37SIdR81abYvdlh2mLawd-w42rkIuvu7DjvDvAf8azyL_JB85v2SPno_Ev-Cv5U?accountName=Sanguinelol&characterName=Eqque

Gear
Last edited by Eqque on Jul 23, 2015, 10:42:07 AM
Annihilat0r asked:

"
@kolyaboo

Do you recommend switching to your passive skill tree? Is it viable, what are the differences? TY!

It is definitely viable, it is very close to original tree, and not all that different from some of the other trees here. I haven't looked at them all but I'm seeing alot of folks using BM gem, which is a different route. I tried it after 2.0, to be honest since I use only a 5l chest I didn't want to lose a whole slot to bm. So I just got more mana, mana regen and took it out. The incinerate, if left on for a long period, eats up all ES BUT the mana regenerates so that it doesn't just stop.
After stacking w/RF on we are doing about 15k tooltip from incinerate which is jump from before Awakening. The takedown is fast, but to make it work you will need to get life from your gear. My life actually went down about 100 after 2.0, I know that doesn't sound like much but I hate losing life!

I'm sorry I don't have a leveling tree but I think a lot of people here have given good advice about which nodes to prioritize, etc.

Censored.
Seems RaizQT forgot this guide. No updates since 14 July, no videos, almost all startpost data is outdated.
Does he even play with his renewed skilltree?

Guys how incinerator survive vs 77 map bosses (and Atziri) with removed shotgunning and new leach?
Still facetanking?
Harder or easier than before 2.0?
Path of Exalteds. There is only farm.
Last edited by CHoh on Jul 23, 2015, 1:29:54 PM
Update guys. I asked Raiz on stream when he will update this guide in details. He answered maybe tomorrow (24-07) if not in the near future. So seems like update is coming soon!
With the dps boost everything pretty much melts faster. I haven't had time to do Atziri yet either with this character or another one I wanted to test but I have done 76-77 maps w/no problem.
I will do Atziri again sometime between now and the end of weekend and I will let you know. :) I don't foresee any problems.
To be honest, I've been playing around with new content and dailies and new character in new league and respeccing another character so that has kept me more than busy.

End of act 4 is easy is about all I can tell you other than I can still do 76-77 maps.
Censored.
"
_Aldheart_ wrote:
I think, that the most problem with this build (literally with any other) is that, people are lazy to make own path. Just simply follow the "one skill fast build" - where is the fun?... Why not use someone's build for "core mechanic" then fix it for own game play. Who knows, maybe yours setup will be better?...

Rather than complain, you could try yourselves with various configuration and make it works fine.
I personally more enjoin with making things on my own and polishing it rather than just "taking others job done" and just use it.

I personally agree with this as well. Raiz has done a good job coming up with the concepts pre-2.0. It is his choice whether to continue using this build into the new 2.0, but that doesn't mean the idea is completely dead. People are complaining because they are just following Raiz's initial 2.0 update word for word with little thought to the end result and then ending up with a build that does not even have the required stats to use the skills.

Unlike some of us, there are a lot of people who are not interested in coming up with their own builds and just wants to run content and earn currency. They do not care what makes the build work as long as they can run the hardest content with their investment. They form part of the community as well and I don't blame them, I have friends just like that.

I do think that Raiz should not have put "2.0 Updated" as he has not thoroughly tested out this build (not enough stats, cannot maintain Incinerate on BM and still able to facetank etc). Maybe should have put something like "Initial thoughts for 2.0" or "to be updated after more testing". Because what he has done is made lots of people build to a broken build and now they are complaining the build is dead.

TLDR: The build will not work if you follow the current guide word for word. It is still very viable if you take the main points from Raiz, do some planning on the skill tree on the website, and tinker the build to your own liking.
Last edited by Lanster27 on Jul 23, 2015, 6:58:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info