RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
kolyaboo wrote:
@anakkk

Well, let's do the math: we got a lvl 21 PoF linked to a lvl 3 empower in a + 1 to gems helmet. Hmm. I don't dodge flameblasts doing Atziri.

i have a lvl 21 PoF in a +1 gems +2 fire mace with lvl 3 empower linked, and still dont get 90%.
You do not need 90% Fire Resist to tank Atziri's Flameblast.
kolyaboo's spec/gear is more than enough to take down Atziri
Last edited by babalian on Jul 26, 2015, 3:47:42 AM
Even tho people adviced agains it, i went for the blood magic node. I wanted to run incinerate with a 6 link (Tabula), and i didn't want any elrion rings sins i needed the ring slots for life & resists, and im poor. So far everything has worked out great! im doing 76 maps without any problems, and i'm sustaining RF just fine, with really good clearspeed with help from Vaal Cyclone.

I have 19.3K tooltip DPS single target tooltip (With Iron Will), and 12.5k (With LMP instead of Iron Will)

I'm Running:
Purity Of Fire + Harald of Ice
(Think i will find a replacement for Herald of ice, it doesn't do that much for me)

My gear is nothing special, think i got all the peaces for less than 3ex. And i have problem getting blue sockets on those armor peaces, so my links are not optimal eather^^
Spoiler

And here is my skill tree so far (I'm level 80):
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8OPBQgFHEYkRkuGjgaPhynJbwnLyftKS426DpSOtg8LT38QKBBh0ZpRtdHflOlVw1YY1ivWfNboF4TXz9hUmP9ZU1mVGebaGVodGjycYVyD3fjeuZ673wOfLh99YIHgpuDX4PMhNmGYJBVlG-UoJo7ogCnValurY2vbLc-vJ-9Nr6nwGbEFcRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR81I_Vpti92WHZfNpi20_fv-DD4XPsOO087w7vTvAf8azyQfOb9kj56P4K?accountName=BjarkeBums&characterName=Gridfire

Hope it helps someone, and any tips to my current build is much appreciated.

Btw: this is in Warbands league (SC)
Last edited by BjarkeBums on Jul 26, 2015, 10:48:55 AM
Hey,
is there already an update of the leveling part for 2.0 ?
Yeah, my gear is overkill for Atziri.

Anakkk, I don't understand why you aren't getting 90%. RotP gives you plus 8 alone. Before I corrupted my PoF I still farmed Atziri, the gem didn't really do much except maybe a very slightly higher chance of survivability in situations where you do get caught in double flameblasts (this is just sloppy playing LOL).

BjarkeBums, I'm glad to see a tree w/BM, it is a good job. How is your life and regen? Do you have to run the vitality or is it just for safety? Curious about that.

Censored.
I was curious if it was possible to drop the 2 points into a jewel just above Juggernaut and picking up an extra armor or life node elsewhere instead. At least until I find jewels strong enough to replace them I suppose.
Fix 44pts in leveling pls. Your build is great! Thanks
"
kolyaboo wrote:

BjarkeBums, I'm glad to see a tree w/BM, it is a good job. How is your life and regen? Do you have to run the vitality or is it just for safety? Curious about that.

No, i'm not running vitality, its a lot of mana / life to reserve for only 1.5% ish? life regen. My life regen is just high enough to not go down, when i'm spamming incinerate with RF running also. So there is not a lot of life regen left after RF. Flasks are strong tho, so i don't really mind.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Yeah, my gear is overkill for Atziri.

Anakkk, I don't understand why you aren't getting 90%. RotP gives you plus 8 alone. Before I corrupted my PoF I still farmed Atziri, the gem didn't really do much except maybe a very slightly higher chance of survivability in situations where you do get caught in double flameblasts (this is just sloppy playing LOL).

Maybe because, 75% + 1% node + 8% RotP + 5% PoF [23lv!] its still 89% not 90%... you need corrupted armour or necklace with +1% all max res OR get at least +20% aura effect.

"
BjarkeBums wrote:
(...)
I have 19.3K tooltip DPS single target tooltip (With Iron Will), and 12.5k (With LMP instead of Iron Will)

I'm Running:
Purity Of Fire + Harald of Ice
(Think i will find a replacement for Herald of ice, it doesn't do that much for me)

(...)

Pick up the Arctic Armour =) or Anger if you handle the cost reserve =)
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Jul 27, 2015, 2:36:05 AM
I wonder, what changed in 2.0 that causes this build to avoid ES? And, why LMP/GMP? Just for a bit of extra AOE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info