RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

dunno if its already covered, but iam using reckoning + curse on hit + curse to apply curses, i like it.
"
InkaGuard wrote:
I wonder, what changed in 2.0 that causes this build to avoid ES? And, why LMP/GMP? Just for a bit of extra AOE?

Of course for the AoE, your clear speed will not be satisfying high without it - although I think LMP is enough if you know how to position yourself to reach all mobs.
I have tried to rebuild the incinerator, it's kinda budget.

Build @84 lvl
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwDdQSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxQgFVAWbxhWGjgaPhpsHKcc3CSqJy8n7SkuNZI26TrhPC09_EGHQzFDyEWdR35N41BHU1JTpVhjWHdZ81ugXwRfP2VNaHRo8m87cql07XXLdqx343gNeWh673wOfLiCm4Nfg8yE2Y1-jxqQVZErlKCaO5rgna6iAKZXpwinValurKqvbLXytz69Nr6nwBrAZsEExFjE9sauxtjNmM9-1HzVpti92mLaweFz42rkIuoY6mLr7u087w7wH_JF9kj3Mvno_gr-jw==?accountName=Marxone&characterName=Marxone

Gear

Current stats:

7.2K HP
11.5K GMP Incinerate DPS with gem lvl 16
Culling totem 7.5k dps
Running Chaos Golem
CWDT Immortal Call just to hint me that i am taking dmg (leveled prety high since my life pool is quite big.

I consider it still a budget build despite the 6L Astral, that is farmable with divination cards - took me about 12 hours to farm 4 cards and bought 2 with chaoses i made with recipe.

It uses different def mechanism, but works.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Jul 28, 2015, 3:49:51 AM
I don't get it, I've read all posts, threads, watch all videos, compared builds, used a 6L CoD and everything. I can't sustain the mana for a 6L'ed incinerate.

Can someone please explain? =)
"
Slimshadyboy wrote:
test done, got 18kdps tooltip under rightous at lvl 91 ;)

Stat screen incom

Can you tell me what stats do i need (HP/HP regen/Fire res) to be able to run Righteous Fire?

I played this build as templar pre 2.0 now im trying this with my Scion

Thanks
"
PeekaBooz wrote:
I don't get it, I've read all posts, threads, watch all videos, compared builds, used a 6L CoD and everything. I can't sustain the mana for a 6L'ed incinerate.

Can someone please explain? =)

Majority of people are using Elreon Rings / Amulets

Some are moresuccessul than others :D

I have to run BM to sustain, but re-crafting 2 rings to dump the cost down by 16 mana would be pretty good.

edit: just looking at my stupid jewelery, i could drop both rings in the cost of 400hp and get 2 elreon rings and drop BM gem from my 6L and by investing 2 points to mana regen, i might be able to sustain with rallying cry.
I might do that.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Jul 28, 2015, 6:31:37 AM
This build is AWESOME I am a new player and I look at builds and I see high end builds I am poor at the moment but I like to have some ideal that's within my means of Play. I tried witch but you get stun a lot at least I do. Thank You Raizt You have simplified my situation. Iam going to rule a marauder and see if I can survive without dying 20 times. I will make a post and let you know how good your build is. If I am in game and you see me PM me My Marauder name will be Elaquardia.
You can also use manaleech instead of bm works wonder even 80 mana is more than enaugh to sustain single target after 5k dps.
How am I supposed to not have ES when rise of the phoenix already has like 80 ES with it?
"
Yazzay wrote:
How am I supposed to not have ES when rise of the phoenix already has like 80 ES with it?

The point is not to have too much ES... Since RF will burn ES percentage as well (and life regen won't cover that). You can have some ES just not too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info