RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

i have massive intelligence problems ... im missing 59 int on lv 90 right now and i even skilled ancestral knowledge between the marauder and templar start.

how are u going to solve that problem???
Last edited by uhrzeittim on Jul 17, 2015, 5:29:14 PM
Raiz would it be possible for you to make a new tree for the build :-)
"
anakkk wrote:
I don't believe either that shield/armour nodes are that important. I'd rather use some more skill radius and damage.

Plus, RaizQT said he wasn't going to play this, so problably he just did an theorycraft over the tree/gear.

I'm playing with what I think is the best for me. I got nice health (6.7k), nice damage reduction (53%), capped on resist, 1057 life regen/sec, 10,5k dps on incinerate.

Here is my tree and gear.
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwDdQSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRQgFm8YVhkuGjgaPhpsHKccziSqJy8n7SkuK1A1kjbpOtg64TwFPC09Dz38QYdG10d-U6VXDVhjWHdfBF8_YSFj_WSjZU1mVGh0aPJvO3GFcg907Xasd-N4DXrmeu98uHy7ggeCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhXuMz5BVkSuUb5Sgmjudrp_fogCmV6lurY2vp7FCtfK3Pr02wBrAZsRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR81abYvdlh2mLaudrB42rkIuw47TzvDu988B_xrPJB8kX2SPno_gr-VA==?accountName=anakkk&characterName=PONEIFABULOSO

Also, I'm thinkin about taking BM out of incinerate link. I would need clarity and regen/max mana, so thats something to test.

can it take down Atziri and run RF without any problems? :-)
I'm biting the bullet this weekend and re-doing tree for my 94th lvl character. I've been busy and frankly, afraid that too much es would take rf out of the equation OR too little int. would not allow enough support gems to be used.

Here is gear on my character, as he was before 2.0:

Spoiler

I'm going to lose CoD. If I still want MoM it is right there in convenient place on tree now.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm biting the bullet this weekend and re-doing tree for my 94th lvl character. I've been busy and frankly, afraid that too much es would take rf out of the equation OR too little int. would not allow enough support gems to be used.

Here is gear on my character, as he was before 2.0:

Spoiler

I'm going to lose CoD. If I still want MoM it is right there in convenient place on tree now.

Would like to know if the revised version of this build does work. I have virtually the same gear as you. I would be much appreciative.
what are the recommended jewels? you have 6 jewel slots activated.
IncogHS102, I'm not using the revised version here; I don't think what I said was very clear, sorry.

I just basically re-worked it close to what it was before. I will proceed cautiously (that is, not throw everything in all at once) but I really do think based on some of the trees shared here by others that are closer to the original and the fact that IF is gone, it should be OK.

I hope.

But I will post the tree here if it works as well as my impressions, be they good or bad.

Big questions are w/out EB, will there be enough mana? With EB, will RF be sustainable? According to the tree my character has a bit more int and dex than before (not sure why).
Censored.
Don't put "2.0 updated" in your title if you didn't even update that fucking leveling tree yet...

wtf
Disclaimer: I am not really a good gamer, my trees prob have some obviouse flaws and room for improvement. Making this post just to show people that this build still works in terms of killing Normal Atziri and doing high level maps so no need to give up on it. Also English isn't my mother tongue so pardon my English. Finally I highly recommend to have a 5L chest at least.

The build isn't dead. I have built two variants (With Templar and Marauder) Both characters were able to kill Atziri easily (templar did it 7 times and Marauder did it 4 times post 2.0. Currently with no more sets to run).

My level 90 Templar was built the day of 2.0 release.

https://goo.gl/4sfRkB

The only big difference really was that I dropped the now useless EB and took the Sovereignty cluster so that I can get more mana for the purpose of using CoD.
I ended up having about 900 mana left after activating both PoF, AA and Clarity which are the only three auras that I am using for this build.

Gears (Doryani's Catalyst and RoP are now on my Marauder same as some of the gems)

I have decided to give up GMP or LMP altogether and just have a single stream of Incinerate going. I have no issues at all, my Tool Tip dps is about 12k.

Gem Setup:
6L Incinerate + Culling(q20) + Fire Pen + Faster Cast + Spell Echo + Mana Leech
5L drop culling

In place of GMP/LMP I used Mana Leech. Mana Leech is able to regain my mana very quick after taking a hit (as long as I am burning something of course, but we all know that wont be an issue). This makes CoD's property more desirable even without the help of EB.

Dealing with Atziri and friends:

To deal with 2x Vaal Oversouls I use
Quick SIlver/ Life Pot/Amber/Amber/Topaz
Turning off AA because I want more mana to take hits for me and physical/fire damage reduction from AA aren't applicable for the fight.

Burn Vaal Overoul#1 to really low life (with my dps I could do it in around 3 seconds-ish) Then immediately Lighting Warp to the 2nd one and kill it. Pop a Topaz pot then search for the Oversoul#1 and burn it to dust.

Trio Boss
Turn on AA for physical and fire DR, switch out Topaz pot for a Granite pot

This is probably the hardest fight. Having a bit issue here because this character isnt as tanky as pre 2.0. As usual, kill the range bitch first. Run around and kill the Cyclone guy 2nd. Remember to use quicksilver/lightning warp to get away from danger, kill the minion spawns from range bitch to refill your pots if needed. Finally, against the double striker pop a fire pot and granite pot then burn him to death.

Atziri

Very easy, in some ways she is easier than Oversoul since she does not go super mode :p
Keep the AA on since the extra fre damage reduction is nice. Switch out both Granite and Quicksilver (dont really need to run there) for two Topaz pots

Spear attack: almost does nothing to me, and if it does, nothing a life pot or fire pot wont fix.

Storm Call and Flameblast: Not an issue for me never dodged, I just continued to burn her, she normally could not cast more than one time before she changes attack mode.

Vaal storm call/flameblast: Walk away or just pop a Topaz pot, as for the flameblast do nothing or drink Amber pot if your are worry about your life total.

Mirror Image mode: Find the one that does not have mirror, pop an Amber + Topaz pot then BURN her to death.

Recovery mode: fire away, I would recommend to have a q20 Incinerate for extra distance.

Overall she is damn easy.

Marurder:

https://goo.gl/nhgdWk

I followed the 2.0 guide here with some modifications. I am lucky to have a bunch of int gears so int isn't an issue for me. The only big difference is that again I have taken the Sovereignty cluster, it may be dropped for more dps depending on personal preference really.
As for Jewel, I havent been playing standard a lot so currently I am using non. I killed Atzriri using non, but of course would be nice to have some. I would suggest the Increase Fire damage/ Casting Speed.

Gear:

Gem Setup: Incinerate + Faster Casting + Fire Pen + Spell Echo + Life Leech + Blood Magic
I have decided to use Life Leech and Blood Magic (which reduced my dps considerably to around 9k on Tool Tip, however it works just fine in terms of farming things).

Fighting Atziri and friends

Vaal Oversoul:

Same as above except I am using PoF + PoL + Vita(if no mana reserve passives then drop vita)
I feel less powerful when compared to my Templar due to lower dps. The super crazy Oversoul can be dangerous if it is not dealt with fast.

Trio
Pof+Determination+AA(If no mana reserve passives then drop Deter for AA)
I feel more tanky here and had an easier time compared to my Templar build

Atziri
PoF + PoL + AA
Easy as pie, see above

So these guys works still and they work great even in high level maps.
No need to give up and definately no need to give up your 6l CoD if you have one :p

Edit: Just got a RoP on Warband maybe I will start one and report the level progression later.
Last edited by babalian on Jul 18, 2015, 12:24:52 AM
wait. Does the tree in this guide work? If not I quit POE because then I wasted so much time leveling this character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info