RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
babalian wrote:

My level 90 Templar was built the day of 2.0 release.

https://goo.gl/4sfRkB

THANK YOU babalian!!! This tree is BETTER for me instead of raizqt tree!!

jmcnally88: Use babalian's tree, it is good, very good!
Quick question, still pretty new and have been using guides to get learn about the game, is the leveling part and the gear shown the only thing not updated?
I've been following this guide very closely, everything in the tree is followed and I also followed gear recommendations (went cybil's since i'm still not 68 for a doryani)

Kinda confused on what's the use of the CWDT and the ball lightning when it deals very weak damage or is that just because I'm still 54?

Gonna link my gear to show what I'm rocking.

Using 2 heralds to buff incinerate damage since I can't use RF yet.

Other question, what buff gems do I end up using in the end? Do I still need arctic armor? Coz all I see in the recommendation area is purity of fire, grace, and enlighten.

Here's my tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMGDgn2DF8UIBkuGjgaPhynJy8n7SkuOtg64TwtPfxG11OlVw1YY1nzXz9j_WhlaPJxhXIPcql5aHrmfLiCB4Kbg1-DzIzPkFWaO6IArKqtjbFCtz7AZsEExFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzVpti92WHaueFz7DjtPO8O8B_xrPJB8kXzm_ZI_go=
Last edited by Nitsujin on Jul 18, 2015, 10:44:35 AM
Doing this build, lv73 currently, 2 rings and amulet from eleron make incinerate cost 0 mana.
Im using AA, purity of fire and lightning, intelligence requirement is biggest problem, however, there are jewels for that.
3.5k life with no effort at all.

pretty shit equipments but it still works, taking block passives really helps with spells damage since cybil's. got 45% which means 9x8%.

CWDT with tempest shield (+3% block rounds up to 45 total) and molten shell is great.
Will probably level it up few more times when i get more life.
All i bought is cybil's and shield, everything else dropped.
Resists 87 , 75 , 77.
Last edited by Ecoueses on Jul 18, 2015, 11:44:41 AM
for those having issues with inteligence points:
Maybe you could use 'Brute Force Solution' jewel. could be worth it.
In case of a 6l chest, is it better to user faster projectiles or iron will ?

Setup: incinerate/spell echo/lesser projectiles/faster projectiles/fire penetration/blood magic
or
incinerate/spell echo/lesser projectiles/iron will/fire penetration/blood magic

Think fp will give more range and more pure dps (more efficient projectile)

Thx for your feed back mates
What are you guys doing about mana regen? I have a friend w/a straight up incinerator witch and he is having HUGE mana regen issues.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
What are you guys doing about mana regen? I have a friend w/a straight up incinerator witch and he is having HUGE mana regen issues.

eleron rings ( the ones you can buy from eleron lvl 4 in hideout ) find some decent, augment it, regal it, add stuff you need on bench.

example :

they are not great but my inc cost 0 mana.
Strong build. Picked up a 6-link for 1.5ex and things have been smooth sailing. Looking forward to hitting level 20 purity of fire so I can switch out my amulet for a spell damage one. The fire leech on the wand helps alot with the life cost of blood magic incinerate. Without it I lose life too quickly.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree @ lvl 76
Last edited by Darkith1546 on Jul 18, 2015, 6:26:33 PM
Looking at the updated Guide from RaizQT if have a few things for people using this guide out there (long read in spoiler for those who are interested):
Spoiler

- Using a 6link Incinerate with Blood magic support gem leads into ~70 life/cast which isn't sustainable at all with RF and 87% fire resist (with Cybil's it works barly)
- This build has very low cast speed while trying to promote Catalyst/Cybil's Paw as recommended weapon
Catalyst is a very poor choice in 2.0 now; Cybil's can be justified but is outclassed by a rare wand easily (rare wand has more cast speed and can roll projectile speed) 10 or 11 casts/second doesn't lead into great DPS (more casts/sec can't be sustained due to Blood Magic support)
- Tree is fairly unoptimized (taking phys damage nodes with shields instead of projecitle damage) and lacks attributes all over the place while using many uniques - you need 100+ stats on gear to even beeing able to use the your main skill
- This build doesn't take any aura cluster so you can't even run all the auras shown in this guide
- Guide doesn't take Unwawering Stance which would be more than optimal to take for skiping the block animation completly and not getting stunned and interupted while casting (you even can get stunned now with 7k+ life in 2.0 because monsters in high end maps hit very hard)
- Build isn't that tanky like stated in the promotion; it has no sustain other than instant flasks. RF and Blood Magic casting takes up all your life regen, 0.2% leech isn't even noticable with incinerate without taking Vaal Pact. You even degenerate 100+ life/sec while casting. You don't likly get oneshot with 7k HP but you can get bursted down quickly while RF is on.
- RF isn't worth it in 2.0 because you need to be able to run as much hard map mods as humanly possible on your build to get up to 76-77+ maps. Not beeing able to do half regen/-max/no regen/vulnerabiltiy is a huge drop off. Thorn flesh and reflect map mod are also very scary for this build combined with nasty monster damage.
- Build has problems with shocked ground, desecraeted ground, +X% added as lightning damage and high lightning damage mobs (Revanents in high level maps!) due to beeing shocked for additional unsustainable degen. Not noticing beeing shocked --> get bursted down in a split second.
- recommending faster projectiles as a good support gem, while there are much better options out there without even mentioning them, like Iron Will, Added Chaos or Faster Casting; maybe they are not mentioned because they arn't sustainable at all via Blood Magic :P

TLDR:

- Tree lacks stats to meet basic attribute requirements (100+ stats needed in multiple departments)
- Mana Cost of main skill is not sustainable at all, not an Mana and not an BM support gem
- Tree lacks Aura support
- Build isn't cheap at all anymore in 2.0 (not recommended for new players in it's current form!)
- Leveling section not updated
- Gem section not updated properly
- No recommendations for jewels
- Gear section not updated
- No 2.0 Video of Gameplay
- very poor and formating and illustration of the guide itself
- too many exclamations ("!") for no reason

@RaizQT:
Sry bro, i really enjoy your streams and i also think you are a very good player and build designer, but telling people youre guide is "updated for 2.0" while it isn't properly and presenting a build that isn't even working/functioning properly and making false statements all over the place is a very poor performance.
New PoE players that come to the game and are trying out popular builds on the forums to get into the game are basically slaped in the face by your laziness to not properly update your guide. They are spending all there free time and currency just to get upset in the end seeing it doesn't even work and get frustrated about it.
You are a popular person in the PoE community so take some responsibility, get your ass up and fix your guide.

Don't do it for me, do it for the players who need it! (long tome PoE players and communtiy members like myself don't need a guide to make a good build - they can make one there own, but others might need help to enjoy the game)
And if you are actually to lazy to update your guide properly, don't state that it is updated or you will do it sometime - just tell the community this guide is no longer supported - no big deal.

Thank you for reading
UP
I "updated" my templar, and I cant play that char no longer after 2.0, over 100int lack, big disappointed with guide. Now i dont know what to do it, cant play incienrator, no respec, any idea what build would work with current tree that RAIZQT make for that build or should leave it and make new char?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info